It’s Mood Board Monday with Life As We Know It, and the theme is Geometric. I’m sharing the shapes that inspired me this week, including my actual mood board!
1. The geometric perfection of the Union Jack – plus, I do adore a bit of Heston Blumenthal! So passionate and cheeky to boot.
2. A gorgeous Collage Dress from The Raisin Did It arrived in the geometrically pattern of an old sewing pattern.
3. Can’t pass up a classic Country Road striped top and the geometric precision of my garden pots with the random profusion of plant life bursting forth.
4. Circular earrings, a precisely bordered vintage souvenir Kiwiana scarf and another Country Road striped top.
5. Circular bowl on the massed triangles and parallelograms that make up the Union Jack. Even my breakfast cereal of choice is almost geometric.
6. Boyo dressed as Horrid Henry in his rockstar guise with a triangular guitar and striped top for his school’s annual Book Week Parade up and down the street.
7. I cannot tell you how much my In Station pleases me – and it is positively festooned with geometric shapes – rectangular business cards, circular vintage sugar bowl, square photographs, round doilies, geometrically patterned file box.
8. Printed pants from Katies featured in last weekend’s Currently Crushing On post, patterned in both floral and geometric prints.
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Images by Kim-Marie Williams
- Mood Board Monday Logo from Life As We Know It
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated for this post in any way, shape or form.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.