I’m sharing my week inspired by tones of green for Mood Board Monday with Life As We Know It.
Another week of being inspired by the mood board of my life. Kermit says it’s not easy being green, but I was surprised at just how easy it was. I had a plethora of green images to pick and choose.
It was a week involving a picnic in the Royal Botanic Gardens, Darling Mills salad, green grass bunnies and Father’s Day. Green glass koru coasters, Fortnum & Mason mint sauce, polka dot green tableware and lime-flavoured lip balm. I even cooked! I know, right. What’s with that?!
Check out my fellow Mood Board Monday sharers. Sharing is caring.
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Images by Kim-Marie Williams
- Mood Board Monday Logo from Life As We Know It
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated for this post in any way, shape or form.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.