Just in case you haven’t noticed all the ads for slippers and small appliances, it is Mother’s Day on Sunday 12 May.
If, like me, you would not be interested in receiving an iron or food processor or fluffy pink slippers and matching chenille bathrobe, perhaps you might like to conveniently leave this post open on your iPad or laptop near the people responsible for ensuring you get royally spoilt on Mother’s Day with some gorgeous Mother’s Day gifts. You could even email it to them!
Here are a few little treasures I’ve found that are just perfect for Mother’s Day gifts:
- Verily Red Lattice Bag $39.00 – a ridonkulously cute and fun bag, made of laser cut bonded PU leather, and comes with a removable insert. Perfect for popping out on the weekend. Also comes in orange. Isn’t it adorable!
- Wedgwood Harlequin Butterfly Bloom Fine Bone China Yellow Tea Cup and Saucer from Victoria’s Basement $49.95 RRP $100 – Oh so pretty! Tea just tastes better when it is served in fine bone china, especially when it is as beautiful as this. You can’t beat half price Wedgwood!
- Certified Organic Lemon Cocoa Tango by T2 $14.50 – yerba mate is a “new” miracle superfood and blended with cocoa and lemongrass, it sounds absolutely refreshingly delicious!
- Grey Swirl Goddess Ring by Lotus Mendes $69 – oh, isn’t this just gorgeous! I have one and I’d love another! A standout statement ring in a gorgeously elegant wearable colour. Mix and match with everything in your collection. Lotus Mendes is one of my favourite new Australian jewellery designers.
- Catalina Geo Lipset Gift Pack from Makeup Australia $29.90 – There are 27 different colours to choose from in this Mother’s Day special from Makeup Australia. The usual price for a Catalina Geo lipstick and coordinating lip pencil is $29.95 – the gift pack also has a satin cosmetic pouch and a lip brush. The lipsticks have UV protection, hyaluronic acid for long lasting hydration, and beeswax to keep the lips supple.
- Riffi Original Exfoliating Mitt from Adore Beauty $19.95 – You have not exfoliated your body properly until you have tried one of these. Smooth skin, boosted circulation, no ingrown hairs … it’s just amazing. If you’ve ever suffered from those unsightly bumps on the backs of your arms, then you need a Riffi. Don’t even consider applying fake tan until you’ve got yourself one of these little babies. Not quite as glamorous as a day spa full body scrub and massage, but considerably cheaper!
- Novelty Tea Infusers from T2 $8.00 – I love little tea infusers. Perfect when I’m often the only one drinking tea. Macaron and polkadot teapot novelty infusers just add to the delight of enjoying a cup of tea. Pocket money friendly this one too.
- Karen Walker Rabbit Ring from The Iconic $49 – I’m a big fan of Karen Walker, a fabulous Kiwi designer. Her jewellery is just gorgeous and I’m particularly fond of this lovely little rabbit ring to match my beloved Karen Walker rabbit earrings. Would stack beautifully with the Lotus Mendes Goddess ring too. If you’re not a crazy bunny lady, then it’s also available in Skull, Heart and Star. And gold at $279.
Do any of these take your fancy? Of course, Mother’s Day is not all about presents, but presence. I’m looking forward to a fabulous day that my blokefolk have been planning for me. The best part? All the cuddles and snuggles and kisses! x
I hope your Mother’s Day brings you breakfast in bed and lots of love. And no bloody appliances (unless you really want one, of course!)
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
In the interests of Keeping It Real, I have not received any form of compensation nor payment for this post. I have worked with some of these companies and in the past and have plans to do so in the future. I have simply trawled the world wide shopping mall to find lovely things that I think mamas would love for Mother’s Day. Click here to read Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy. Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy: