Mother’s Day Wishlist
Oh yeah! It’s nearly time for the Festival of Family Love we like to call Mother’s Day!
Breakfast in bed, lovely lunches, fresh flowers, a pressie or two, but most of all, lots of family time. It’s all about mama!
Mother’s Day is a few days after our wedding anniversary so it’s extra special in our family. Fifteen years this year. Dear gods, we are old.
I’ve pulled together a list of lovely things that I’d love to unwrap on Mother’s Day – or any special occasion really!
- Shopbop DKNY Nylon Backpack $234 | click to shop
- Shopbop See by Chloe Paige Snap Wallet $160 | click to shop
- Peter Alexander Plush Bunny Eye Mask $29.95 | click to shop
- Peter Alexander Woven Back Long Sleeve Sleep Tee $79.95 | click to shop
- Peter Alexander Ladies Bunny Scuffs $39.95 (with a further 20% off footwear) | click to shop
- Peter Alexander Wonder Woman Sleep Tee $79.95 | click to shop
- Peter Alexander Wonder Mum Long Sleeve Tee $59.95 | click to shop
- Ruby & Lilli Boho Tassel Scarf Navy $45 | click to shop
- Pandora have an amazing Mother’s Day offer. Spend $150 and get a free Limited Edition silver bangle valued at $99.
The Pandora pieces on my wishlist are the Disney Heart of Mickey safety chain $79, Rose Linked Love Ring $59, Disney Minnie’s Bow spacer $45, Open Your Heart silver charm $30 | click to shop
- Sephora Marc Jacobs Beauty Limited Edition Le Marc Lip Crème in Bad Behaviour $43 | click to shop
- Kenzie Collective Ashley Dangle Earrings $35 | click to shop
- Typo Take a Sip Mug Bad Ass Mother $9.99 | click to shop
- Miss Monogram A4 Leather Pouch $109.95 | click to shop
What’s on your wishlist for Mother’s Day? What is your favourite breakfast in bed?
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any recently published style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- don’t just post and run – that’s not cool
- say hello in the comments – I’d love to know more about you and your blog
- share the love by commenting, pinning or sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar