obsessed with … Dana Kinter x Gorman
Inspired by the flora and fauna of her native Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia, this collab is just so pretty!
Dana Kinter X Gorman
Here are the gorgeous pieces in my Dana Kinter X Gorman collection. The Winter Song puffer vest, Come and Go silk top and swing dress, Sugarbush socks, headband and earrings, and Buff Tailed Thornbill sweater and headband (not pictured).
Aren’t they just so pretty! The sweater is my birthday present. August feels a very long way away at the moment, I have to tell you.
wearing Dana Kinter x Gorman
wearing Winter Song puffer for our Vivid Sydney mini staycation
wearing Sugarbush earrings for a lunch date with the Welshman
wearing Sugarbush headband, Come and Go swing dress and Winter Song puffer for lunch with the girls
wearing Dana Kinter X Sugarbush earrings with Supermoon headband
Are you a Gormie Girl too?
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any recently published style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- don’t just post and run – that’s not cool
- say hello in the comments – I’d love to know more about you and your blog
- share the love by commenting, pinning or sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar