Kimba Likes Tech21 Evo Elite iPhone case review
I’m currently crushing on rose gold. Have to confess I’m obsessed! Shiny shiny, pretty pretty, sparkly sparkly … what’s not to love?
currently crushing on rose gold
- Kate Spade New York Crystal Lace Statement Earrings $119 (30% off) | click to shop
- HButler Orbit Selfie Button & Key Finder $40 | click to shop
- Rubi Shoes Bailey Oxford Lace Up $39.95 (20% off today only for International Women’s Day!) | click to shop
- BECCA The One Perfecting Brush $70 | click to shop
- Kate Spade New York Everything’s Coming Up Roses notebook $29 | click to shop
- Tech21 Evo Elite iPhone colour matched case $69.95 | click to shop (read on for my trial & review)
- Nixon Time Teller Watch $133 | click to shop
- Bohemian Traders Peachy Keen Sequin Scarf $59 | click to shop
- Zoeva Rose Golden Blush Palette $45 | click to shop
- Huda Beauty Textured Rose Gold Palette $95 | click to shop
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Cross Body Bag in Rose Gold $232 | click to shop
- Kate Spade New York Small Dody Cross Body Bag in Rose Gold $263 | click to shop
- Avigail Adam Fairy Barette $58 | click to shop
Happy International Women’s Day! It’s important to acknowledge that we are strong women but even in the privileged west, we don’t have equality yet. You don’t have to scratch far below the surface to establish this.
Let’s be proud of ourselves for being strong women. Let’s raise feminist sons. Let’s raise feminist daughters. Let’s partner with feminist men. Stand up for ourselves. Stand up for other women. Call shit out. After all, the standards we walk past are the standards we accept. It’s up to us to change the world we want to live in. It starts with us.
I found some companies who are celebrating International Women’s Day with discounts. Take a moment to treat yourself, and if you can spare the cash, donate the discount you have received to a charity of your choice that supports women.
- Take 20% off women’s shoes today only at Rubi Shoes | click to shop
- Get 30% off all full price styles today only at Katies | click to shop
- Plus Mecca Cosmetica are donating 10% off all online sales today to The Hunger Project | click to shop
Tech21 Evo Elite iPhone Case review
Tech21 reached out to me and offered me a tech case of my choice for trial and review.
I selected the Evo Elite iPhone case for my iPhone 6s. It’s valued at $69.95. In my opinion, it’s worth every cent.
As we’ve already established, I love rose gold. I even chose a rose gold iPhone. The only issue is that I’m also a klutz and need a protective case for my iPhone. I love my cute as pie Kate Spade designer cases but they cover all of my phone.
The Tech21 Evo Elite iPhone case is colour matched to your iPhone, and is so thin and light, it is the phone version of silk knickers. You know they are on but it doesn’t feel like it!
Pretty is important, but when it comes to my iPhone protection is important too. I’ve dropped my phone three times in the last two days, and that’s pretty standard.
My Tech21 Evo Elite is made with FlexShock, that means the case is not only super slim and light, but can sustain protection from up to 2 metre drops. It’s 30% thinner and 60% lighter than most of the competitor’s protective cases.
Backed up by the security of a one year replacement warranty, my iPhone is enjoying her pretty new Tech21 Evo Elite frock! I’m super happy to recommend the Tech21 Evo Elite iPhone case. click to shop
Want to win your own? Enter over on the Tech21 Facebook page, or Twitter, now.
Competition alert❗️Share your kids and tech stories for your chance to win a case for your devices. Reply to this post to enter 💬 pic.twitter.com/S7RRwXcV7Y
— Tech21 (@Tech21Official) March 7, 2017
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar