Have you checked out the latest Ruby & Lilli collection yet? Karen from Style Loving 2, Amy from Willow Curves and I, along with Rachael from Ruby & Lilli and Kit from Wise Photography, had a fabulous day shooting the AW16 collection.
Do you have a favourite piece from the AW16 collection? I’m sharing our Ruby & Lilli favourites here.
Karen is wearing Rachael from Ruby & Lilli’s favourite Lucky, Amy is wearing Coral Bay Tides and I’m wearing Sparkle & Sass!
Ruby & Lilli favourites | Style Loving 2
Karen’s favourite piece from the latest collection is the Ningaloo Midnight tank. She loves the versatility.
She’s rather a fan of the #OOTD T shirt too – join the club lady!
Ruby & Lilli favourites | Willow Curves
Ruby & Lilli favourites | She Writes
The lovely Sarah from She Writes introduced me to Ruby & Lilli – thank you, Sarah!
She’s wearing my favourite piece from the new collection, the Sparkle & Sass, with her favourite neutral, leopard.
Ruby & Lilli favourites | Ruby & Lilli
Rachael, the gorgeous lady boss behind Ruby & Lilli obviously loves each and every piece from her Ruby & Lilli collections.
However, I twisted her arm and got her to reveal that Lucky is her favourite piece from the new AW16 collection. Followed very closely by the Ningaloo Midnight tank that Karen also loves.
Ruby & Lilli favourites | Kimba Likes
Sparkle & Sass is my favourite from the latest collection. So much fun! I love the subtle sheen of the matchy matchy slogan and T shirt.
I’m also a bit fond of Rachael’s favourite Lucky T shirt. So cute, huh?
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code below
- Grab the Wardrobe Wednesday button code
- Check out the Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday Pinterest board
- Get the InLinkz code to add link up to your blog post
[inlinkz_linkup id=616558 mode=1]