Brought to you by The Collaboration Nation and ShavEzy
Shaving your legs is something many women do as part of their everyday beauty regime. It can be awkward and messy and, quite frankly, a bit tricky.
Tips for shaving your legs
- The best way to shave your legs is in the shower.
- The warm water opens your pores, softens the skin and relaxes the hair, making for a closer, smoother shave.
- Use cream or body wash to guide the razor.
- Shaving in the shower makes it easier to rinse off the shower gel or shaving cream.
- Rinsing your razor blade as you go is easier in the shower.
However, balancing in the shower where it can be slippery with a razor in your hand can be precarious!
ShavEzy shower foot rest
Introducing the ShavEzy shower foot rest.
A simple little idea so ingenious it makes you wonder why no one invented it before!
The ShavEzy is:
• safe to use
• beautiful to look at
• easy to install in any type of shower
• convenient to fold and store when not in use
The ShavEzy story
Angela Nicholls, a local Brisbane mum, created the ShavEzy shower foot rest to help others like herself.
“I came up with the idea of the ShavEzy when I was pregnant and found shaving difficult. Many of my girlfriends had similar stories, so I searched for an easier way.
“I looked for a small, compact shower stool that I could rest my foot on while shaving – if I could elevate my foot I would be able to reach my legs and do my own shaving!
“There was nothing on the market to suit my needs so I decided to design my own shower foot rest.”
Necessity is the mother of invention, said Plato. The ShavEzy was created from a need, and designed to end the frustration of gymnastic routines just to get your legs done. Thank goodness for that!
The ShavEzy went through many years of research and development, and is proudly Australian-designed and owned.
- Use the ShavEzy in the shower to rest your foot on when shaving your legs – for men or women.
- The ShavEzy also makes a great tool for making exfoliating and fake tanning easier.
- Remove the shower foot rest when you’re done. It folds up easily – mine slots into the space between the shower and the bathroom cabinet.
- Leave it in the shower as a handy way to store your razor in the built in holder.
- If the kids can’t reach their shower gel and shampoo, leave it in the shower as a shower shelf for little people (probs best to remove the razor in that case)
- The ShavEzy makes a fabulous pedicure station. Set it up in front of your chair to rest your tootsies on with your pedicure essentials to hand.
Win your very own ShavEzy, valued at $34.95. Simply enter via Rafflecopter below.
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. Australian residents only
2. Judge’s decision is final
3. Entrants must leave a blog comment answering the question to be considered a valid entry.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in choosing the winner. Sharing will not increase your chance of winning but sharing is caring!
5. Entrants must leave an email address or social media handle
6. Winners must make contact within four days
7. Kimba Likes is not responsible for prize delivery
8. Email addresses may be added to the ShavEzy mailing list
9. This giveaway is not endorsed by Facebook
Liked this post and want to read more?
click here to get new posts in your inbox
click here to get my newsletter every week
this post brought to you by The Collaboration Nation and ShavEzy