Swimsuit season. Two words guaranteed to strike fear into the heart of even the most confident of women.
Is there anything worse? Those teeny tiny changing rooms, with the world’s worst lighting. Those oh so helpful shop assistants who tell you brightly “yell if you need anything”, then disappear when you’re half dressed and need the next size.
Not to mention the drama of finding a pair of swimmers that don’t make you look like a sack of potatoes, or like you’re wearing dental floss. Not to mention pretty. Pretty is important. When it comes to swimwear, supportive AND pretty? We’re talking the Holy Grail.
First problem solved – introducing Siren Swimwear. Super pretty, don’t you think? Look at all the detail that goes into the design to make you look your absolute best. Their gloriously retro cute designs are available in sizes 8 to 20, designed in Australia, and perfectly designed to support and flatter.
Next problem solved – how to buy swimwear in comfort!
Introducing Sirens Swimwear Ship the Shop! It couldn’t be easier.
Sirens Swimwear | how to Ship the Shop
- Choose Ship the Shop swimwear option (you can also follow these easy peasy lemon squeezy process to choose resort wear or dresses)
- Browse the selections and add five items to your cart
- Pay only $199 (plus shipping) to get them sent to your house.
- Try on your picks at home – no annoying shop assistants, no bad lighting …
- Pack the items you’re not keeping (good luck with that!) back into the included reply paid satched, complete the returns form, and hand it into your local post office (so you can get a tracking number)
- Within a week, your credit card will be charged or refunded – and you can enjoy your summer holidays knowing you’re looking super cute and perfectly supported.
A super special treat for Kimba Likes babes – get free shipping with code “kimbalikes” until 15 December. Yeah baby!
Sirens Swimwear | my picks
Sirens Swimwear asked me to trial and review their Ship the Shop program, and keep my favourite. What a challenge! These were the three pieces that I really tussled with myself, deciding which one I’d keep.
The Katharine Swim Shirt (pictured here in Midnight Rose Garden) is the most adorable rash vest I’ve ever seen. Perfect for holidays because it would easily double as a little jacket on cooler nights, don’t you think?
Oh, the Lizzie Tummy Control Swimsuit in Parisian Black Stripe! This is the lady I chose to keep and add to my summer wardrobe. I just adored the chic simplicity of the stripe, the retro cute design, and the oh so flattering fit. The slightly tilted bust cups are just fabulous. Uplifting and becoming. Talking about flattering, did I mention the ruching on the tummy, and the visual illusion of a much leaner figure from the contrasting stripes?
Oh my goodness, how gorgeous is the Marilyn Tummy Control Swim Dress? Pictured here in the vintage glam Midnight Rose Garden print, it has the same bust line as the Lizzie swimsuit. The body of the swim dress is fully ruched and can be pulled up for more of a swimsuit style, or pulled longer for a swim dress look. It comes with a pair of high waisted bikini pants, so has added versatility.
More gorgeousness from the clever people at Sirens Swimwear
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. Plus I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code
[inlinkz_linkup id=579341 mode=1]