A week of style prompts to share on Instagram and Facebook. I love how sharing your style inspires others. It’s really the best thing about participating in #everydaystyle with Styling You.
Kimba Likes Spring Fling Style Challenges | tips and tricks
I’m sharing some styling tips and fashion tricks for the 7 days of style prompts.
There are no rules about an arm party. Clash or match. Keep it tonal or mix your metallics. One arm or both. Chunky with delicate. Leather with glass. Wood with metal. Whatever makes you happy!
- Redcliffe Style working her Fitbit into her arm party style
- Styling You adding an arm party to her maxi style
- Style & Shenanigans has tips on how to store your arm party safely
- My Arm Party Pinterest board
I’m sharing some fun examples of some of my arm party action!
I simply adore pink! It really is the prettiest and girliest of colours. Add a touch of pink to your outfit, or layer different tones of pink together.
A pink lip or pink nail is a great way to wear pink too. Click here to read my manicure tips
- Styling You shares some favourite products for a Pink Pout
- Sonia Styling wears pink – on a Wednesday of course!
- Wearing a pink skirt
- iCurvy wearing pink on a Wednesday. You go Glen Coco!
- Style & Shenanigans wearing a beautiful pink dress for PB Event
- Redcliffe Style wearing a fabulous (and versatile!) pink maternity maxi
- Baubles Bubbles & Bags Style File wearing pink
Don’t save your sparkles for evening. Rock them during the day. They’re sure to sparkle in the sunlight. Why shouldn’t your look incorporate some razzle dazzle? Throw in some jazz hands if anyone gives you side eye. Works every time.
Wear a sequin-decorated T shirt. Rock a statement necklace worn over a buttoned up shirt. Embellished pieces? Bring them out of the closet. Metallic fabrics are found in everything from sexy dresses to joggers.
- Smash the Fashion Rules | Sequins for Day
- Styling You wears daytime sparkle
- Redcliffe Style and Champagne Cartel wearing sequins
- Sonia Styling wears sequins for day
- iCurvy wears a sequinned skirt
- She Writes shares some fabulous metallic pieces perfect for everyday style
Leopard is the new neutral and florals are just so Spring! If you’re game, rock a print clash and wear both.
Dip a toe into the trend with a floral scarf and a leopard ballet flat. Carry your leopard tote with your floral printed skirt.
- Styling You rocking a leopard scarf
- Camilla Leopard Pants
- Wearing Leopard and Leather
- Style & Shenanigans wearing leopard flats
- Sonia Styling, the Queen of Leopard rocks a pop of leopard | wears leopard and denim | wears leopard blanket scarf
- iCurvy Leopard edit | wears leopard and floral
- Baubles Bubbles & Bags Style File wearing leopard
- Smash the Fashion Rules | wearing floral crowns
- Redcliffe Style wearing stripes and floral
- Style & Shenanigans wearing oh so pretty florals (and an arm party and pink!)
- Wearing floral dresses
- Print Clash style
- Styling You shares how to wear leopard
- Style & Shenanigans talks print clash
- Mama Stylista shares how to wear leopard
- My Leopard Pinterest board
The jury is still out for many on double denim – but I’m a fan and I think it’s perfect for Spring.
Throw a denim jacket over your T shirt and jeans outfit. Wear a chambray shirt with a denim mini. Mix your denim – white, faded, distressed, dark, coloured, printed.
- Redcliffe Style wears double denim
- iCurvy rocks double denim (oh and THAT Britney and JT photo) | maternity double denim
- Styling You shares tips on how to rock double denim (it’s an old post but has some great tips)
- Styling You’s tips on how to wear a chambray shirt
- Spring Denim Style
- How to make your own denim cutoff shorts
- Mama Stylista shares how to wear double denim
- My Denim Pinterest board
Tie a scarf into your hair. Pin a bow-shaped hairclip into your pony. Don a floral crown. Tuck a fabric flower behind your ear.
It’s Sunday – relax and go with the flow!
- How to tie a scarf into a hairbow
- How to tie a sarong as a head scarf
- Wearing floral crowns
- Wearing hairbows
- My Hair Bow Pinterest board
On Monday, rock your most fabulous flats. They might be hot pink kicks. Bright blue loafers. Leopard point toe flats. Studded ballets.
Whatever pair of flats makes you feel fabulous when your feet hit the floor!
- Styling You wearing super cute kicks
- Style & Shenanigans rocking some adorable flats | kickin’ it in pink Chucks (snap – we have the same shoes!)
- Redcliffe Style wearing kicks and studded flats
- Wearing point toe flats with a maxi
- Wearing a week of flats
- Sonia Styling wearing flats for travel
- Mama on the Run outfit – with flats obvs
- Mama Stylista sharing her pick of Pretty Ballerinas
- My Shoes Pinterest Board
Are you on board for the Spring Fling Style Challenge? See you on Instagram on 1 September!