Spring Fling Style File style challenge
Oh yeah, baby! It’s time! Bye bye winter and hello spring!
To celebrate the advent of spring style, Sarah from She Writes and I are again hosting a seasonal style file.
Hello Spring Fling Style File!
If you haven’t played along before, it is easy peasy lemon squeezy.
All you have to do is add #springflingstylefile to your daily outfit shot for #everydaystyle with Styling You.
Checking the hashtag is a great way to get some style inspiration from fabulous everyday women. See, now you know why we called it Style File.
But, wait, there’s more!
Spring Fling Style File | 14 day style challenge
To celebrate the arrival of spring, we are adding a 14 day style challenge! All the fun kicks off on 1 September.
Just check the prompt every day on our Instagram and Facebook Pages, style your day’s outfit around the prompt, snap a photo and share on Instagram and / or Facebook. Just tag #springflingstylefile @shewrites and @kimbalikes
- cold shoulder – don’t give this trend the cold shoulder because it’s still in! Keep it casual with a cold shoulder T shirt, stay warm in a cold shoulder knit or glam it up in a cold shoulder blouse
- in the army – you can go incognito in camo, or chic it up in khaki
- sparkle & shine – get your daytime sparkle on with sequins, metallic leather, shiny satins, or strobe your makeup with lots of illuminator
- floral fantasy – keeping it pretty in girlie florals
- lovely lace – still bang on trend, add some delicate lace to your look. Not got any lace? Show off fancy shoe laces.
- rose gold – add some coppery bronzey pink gold to your daily style
- colour your world – wear your favourite colour today! Can’t decide? Go with on Wednesdays we wear pink
- leopard love – don the new neutral. Feel free to wear any animal print that floats your boat.
- cuff stuff – show off your Wonder Woman style with bracelet cuffs, cuff your jeans, show off a shirt cuff …
- off the shoulder – wear an OTS top or dress, or rock 80s chic with an oversized top worn off the shoulder
- kicks & skirt – sports luxe it up by teaming your sporty kicks with a dress or skirt
- thrifted & gifted – show off your vintage finds, or share a gorgeous gift you’ve been given
- tie one on – tie waists are so hot right now, or pick up the trend with a neck tie
- pinktastic – on Wednesdays, we wear pink. Not a skerrick of pink in your wardrobe? Rock a pink pout!
Can’t wait to see how you rock Spring Fling Style Challenge!
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- Grab the Wardrobe Wednesday button code
- Check out the Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday Pinterest board
[inlinkz_linkup id=657615 mode=1]