I’ve collaborated with Boohoo – my favourite go to for up to the minute fast fashion – to bring you spring racing style for $120.
Spring Racing Style with Boohoo
- Nancy Double Layer Bouquet Shift Dress $30 | click to shop
- Sofia V Front Shoeboot $40 | click to shop
- Eve Chain Edge Saddle Bag $24 | click to shop
- Emily Geometric Triangle Earrings $10 | click to shop
- Madison Chain Headband $8 | click to shop
- Natural False Eyelashes $6 | click to shop | click to shop Boohoo Beauty
My outfit total was $118 – not bad, huh?
I styled a super pretty Tough Pretty outfit for spring racing style with Boohoo.
A floaty dress in prettiest blush nude florals is demure, yet flirty. Teamed with walkable shoeboots with a killer heel in black vegan leather to add a little tough to the pretty.
The 80s esque geometric earrings work back beautifully with the matchy matchy chain headband and chain-edged saddle bag. Slinging the saddle bag over your shoulder is a great way to remain hands free for your form guide and a glass of Champagne.
My budget even allowed for a little beauty – a pair of fluttery lashes to amp up the pretty.
This super pretty outfit, with a side order of black leather chain edged tough, will allow you to stand out for all the right reasons.
Spring Racing Style with Boohoo | what I wore
Are you a fan of spring racing style? Have you joined my Boohoo fan club?
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. Plus I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code
[inlinkz_linkup id=569481 mode=1]