I’m so delighted that the classic crew neck sweatshirt is back on the fashion radar. It’s cute, practical and comfy. Keeps you warm whilst looking cool. A little post modern ironic fashion.
You can see that I’m rather a fan of the humble sweatshirt. Statement sweatshirts, with a quirky print, team perfectly with jeans and joggers with a twist for a casual sports luxe look.
My More Issues Than Vogue sweatshirt sold out in a flash from Bianca May when I shared it on Instagram earlier this year. Not a big surprise, as it was on sale for $10!
I couldn’t track down another one – but I did find some more if you want to rock this look too!
Currently Crushing On | Statement Sweatshirts
- Jay Jays Leave Me Alone Crew $29.95 | how much easier would Greta Garbo’s life had been if she had owned this top | click to shop
- Boohoo Maisie Espresso Yourself Slogan Sweatshirt $24 | oh so punny for a coffee lover | click to shop
- Katies Ciao Bella Long Sleeve Placement Pullover $49.95 | OK, more of a jumper than a statement sweatshirt, but still cute! | click to shop
- Boohoo Nadine Dumped the Boyfriend Sweatshirt $20 | I married my boyfriend but I steal his tees. They make the best nighties! | click to shop
- Bohemian Traders Bohemian Jumper $89 | cute as a button with varsity detailing | click to shop