Style File Frocktober with Kimba Likes and The Illusive Femme
Oh yes! It’s time to rock a frock again to raise money for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation. This insidious illness is known as the silent killer because by the time many women discover they have ovarian cancer, it is at an advanced stage.
There is currently no test for ovarian cancer; but the OCRF are working tirelessly to make this a reality.
Em from The Illusive Femme and I have teamed up for Frocktober, because everything is more fun with friends.
Join our frock rocking girl gang to kick ovarian cancer’s butt!
To make it as easy as possible for you to join us, we have created a fun new way to join in the frock rocking fun. Every time you wear a frock during Frocktober, tag @stylefileinsta #stylefileFROCKTOBER and share our donation link http://kimbalik.es/stylefilefrocktober with your friends and family.
Take the opportunity to talk to your friends and family about raising money for the OCRF and ask them to make a donation to this important cause.
How you can help Style File Frocktober
- You can register at Frocktober for $25 and then join Team Style File
- You can donate directly to our fundraising account
- You can share a frock OOTD snap on Instagram and tag #stylefileFROCKTOBER and ask for donations from your friends and family by sharing our fundraising link kimbalik.es/stylefilefrocktober
Can’t wait to see you rocking frocks and helping us raise as much money as possible for this worthiest of worthy causes!
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any recently published style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- don’t just post and run – that’s not cool
- say hello in the comments – I’d love to know more about you and your blog
- share the love by commenting, pinning or sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar