A maxi dress is just perfect for the hot summer months. Hot days, long dresses – it’s a floaty kinda thing and it makes me happy!
Our hero piece is the Kimba Feather & Noise maxi dress. Yep, named after me. What an honour!
It’s $65 and available in M and L sizes. It’s the kind of dress that is just gorgeous worn oversized. With adjustable straps, the Kimba maxi has endless versatility. Knot the hem for a different look. Belt it firmly around the waist, or tie a fabric belt loosely. A hip belt will give you a gorgeous boho chic look.
I’m sharing how I wore it for a day with Boyo, and a night out with the Welshman.
Check out the gorgeous Bridget Print Maxi too. The contrasting patterned panels play figure magic tricks, and the gathered waist and bodice is perfect for ladies with EnormoBoobs and curves on their curves – whether you’re a size 8 or 14.
Style it Project January | maxi dress
If you don’t (gasp!) own a maxi, or think this is the perfect excuse to add another one to your wardrobe (yes, you’re welcome!), I’ve done a little bit of shopping for you. I’m good like that.
- Target Side Split Maxi in Gold $49 | click to shop*
- Feather & Noise Ina Maxi $69 | click to shop
- Target High Neck Maxi in Tile Print $39 | click to shop*
- Surafina Castaway Drawstring Maxi $129 | click to shop*
- Surafina La Boheme Kaftan $189 | click to shop*
- Target Tie Waist Maxi Dress in Olive $49 (also available in Peacoat) | click to shop*
- Feather & Noise Bridget Print Maxi $69 | click to shop
- Target Belle Curve Tile Print Maxi Dress $59 | click to shop*
- Feather & Noise Jewel Maxi Dress $59 | click to shop
- Feather & Noise Kimba Maxi Dress $65 | click to shop
- Feather & Noise Renee Maxi Dress $65 | click to shop