Can you believe that it is nearly springtime? The first day of spring will not only herald the first day of my Spring Fling Style Challenge, but the new Style it Project too!
Not sure what Style it Project is all about? Check it out here!
So excited to have teamed up with the fabulous Bohemian Traders for this month’s hero piece for Style it Project.
A classic style basic, the grey scoop neck tee will never not be in my wardrobe. It is flattering, versatile and works as a great base. The Bohemian Traders Scoop Neck Tee in Grey is cut for a flattering, relaxed fit. There’s a little extra room for draping through the middle and the wide sleeves create the visual illusion of narrower upper arms. Love that!
How to style a grey scoop neck tee
- Team it with a skirt – anything from a flowing maxi to a perfect pencil
- Half tuck, wear it loose or tuck it in
- Wear it on its own or layer over and under
- Layer it over a dress to create the look of a skirt
- Layer it under a blazer tucked into a high waisted pair of wide legged pants for a chic office look
- Layer it under a denim jacket and Bohemian Traders drop crotch pants for casual chic
- Dress it up with a tulle ballerina inspired skirt, heels and a statement necklace
- Dress it down with denim cutoffs, slides and stylish shades
- Tuck it in to a full skirt, add a waist belt, a little cropped cardigan and a scarf tied as a hairbow for retro cute chic
- Add a scarf, skinnies and cute kicks for a Mama on the Run uniform
You will not regret making room for a wardrobe classic like the scoop neck tee in your suitcase. Wash it up in your bathroom sink and wear it again the next day for whole new look. Click here for my holiday laundry tips
You can play along with Style it Project by adding the Bohemian Traders hero piece to your wardrobe, or with any grey scoop neck tee.
I’d love to see you rocking this wardrobe classic this September!
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. Plus I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code
[inlinkz_linkup id=557239 mode=1]