I couldn’t help myself – I just had to check out the fashion. Kinda fell in love with the Spring Racing style. Perfect for glam date nights, weddings and Christmas party season too.
Target Racing Style | lady in red
Team this sexily demure lace dress with animal print accessories, a delicate diamante Grecian headpiece and an unexpectedly pretty pink pout. Personally, I’d flip the headpiece and wear it upside down – with the metal band under the nape. Super pretty!
Target Racing Style | bronzed babe
Add metallic neutral statement accessories to an elegantly simple monochrome shift dress. Add some glam with a bold berry lip. Simply could not resist the Crown Headband. It’s sold out online but you can still find it in store in black or gold.
Target Racing Style | black and blue
Target Racing Style | floral fantasy
Target Racing Style | rose red
Have you got a favourite outfit from my picks?
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. Plus I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code
[inlinkz_linkup id=570947 mode=1]