Inspired by Emily from The Beetle Shack’s beautiful The 52 Project photographic portraits of her children, capturing ordinary moments in their lives with love and beauty, I’ve decided to join Practising Simplicity for a weekly portrait of my favourite little dude, Boyo.
I can’t pretend that the photographic skills will be up to much, but the gorgeousness of that big Boyo beam will make all the difference. That’s what it is all about really. Capturing a moment. Those moments are what life is all about.
I’ll be sharing a weekly photograph of him once a month. Here is my beautiful Boyo in February 2014.
As a bonus for February, I have a little Boyo tale for you. Be warned, it is not for the faint hearted. Or those with particularly sensitive olfactory systems.
So Boyo farts in the car on the way home from school. As small blokes do. Whilst I’m gagging and clutching for air, he says “Mum, that’s hashtag life with boys. LOL.”
He tells people that he is famous because he has his own Instagram hashtag (#boyostyle in case you’re interested). Now he has started speaking in text acronyms and hashtags. Dear gods, I have created a monster. OMG, YOLO. Suck it up princess. But perhaps not whilst Boyo is in the room, just to be on the safe side.
Click here to check out The 52 Project over at Practising Simplicity
Kimba Likes Image Credits
- Images by Kim-Marie Williams
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you purchase from affiliate links in posts, my Shop My Style affiliate store or my Let’s Go Shopping! section. Thank you if you do choose to do so.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated for this post
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.