The Big Splash is a charity campaign to raise money for premature and sick babies. From March 1 to April 30 people are encouraged to sponsor children to ‘Splash like Peppa’ and participate in fundraising by holding splash parties at the beach, their homes or by attending a Big Splash event held by their local pool, creating as much splash as possible in five minutes.
Parents can register their children at thebigsplash.org.au and get splashing just like Peppa any time in March and April!
This is just such a great cause and I was delighted to meet the feminist role model of the preschool generation, Peppa Pig, at the media launch for The Big Splash recently.
To celebrate The Big Splash, I have a cute Peppa Pig giveaway valued at $55.
The giveaway is as pictured, in size 4, plus an adorable Peppa Pig Zoggs swimming cap. If the size isn’t quite right for the kids in your life, it would make a great gift. Donate it to your local preschool or playgroup for their next raffle.
Entry is easy peasy. Just leave me a comment before 7pm on Monday 17 March 2014. I would love it if you would like Life’s Little Treasures on Facebook, because sick and premature babies need all the love and help they can get.
Kimba Likes Image Credits
- Images by Kim-Marie Williams
- Images from Kids Business Communications
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you purchase from affiliate links in posts, my Shop My Style store or my Let’s Go Shopping! section and purchase. Thank you if you do choose to do so.
- I am a Ruby Olive Ambassador
- I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated for this post
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.