kindly gifted by VERGE Collection
As an expat Kiwi, I am super excited to showcase VERGE; a New Zealand fashion brand launched in 1998. They offer well cut classic pieces with an interesting twist.
VERGE pieces are designed in New Zealand with comfort, quality and fit as their key focus. VERGE bring the extraordinary to the everyday with their distinctive edge and attention to the unique details.
VERGE sent me two pieces from their latest collection in the beautiful brushstroke-inspired Motion print.
The VERGE Signal Top features a scoop neck, hi lo cut falling to the hip in the front, and glamorous split sleeves. It is $269 and I’m wearing the XXL for an oversized fit.
I teamed it with denim culottes and cute laceups for a relaxing Sunday with my family.
VERGE Motion Dress
The VERGE Motion Dress has a flattering V neck design with tape detail for a sports luxe vibe, pockets (because everyone loves a frocket!), with a knee length relaxed fit. It retails for $289 and I’m wearing the XL.
For a busy Saturday, I amped up the sports luxe vibes with a trusty pair of classic kicks and a leather backpack.
VERGE Signal Top | styled two ways
Style the VERGE Signal Top with a denim pencil skirt and lace up flats for a classy casj look.
Blush pink culottes and wedges and statement rose gold earrings play up the pretty pastel tones of the Motion print for a dressier look.
A pop of bright coral lipstick coordinates with both styles.
- Boohoo Daphne High Rise Denim Pencil Skirt $28 on sale | click to shop
- Planet Shoes Plover flats $179.95 | click to shop
- Lipstick Queen at Mecca Cosmetica | click to shop
- Boohoo Plus Holly Wide Leg Culotte $20 on sale | click to shop
- Nicole Fendel Kiara Mini Tassel Earrings $59 on sale from Birdsnest | click to shop
- Planet Shoes Caper $199.95 | click to shop
VERGE Motion Dress | styled two ways
Add a pair of Adidas Superstars, a designer backpack and classic ball studs for a sports luxe style.
Switch up the VERGE Motion Dress with peeptoe booties and rose gold earrings for a look to take you from the office to drinks with the girls.
A classic nude lipstick lets the gorgeous print take the focus.
- Rebecca Minkoff Julian backpack from $190 at Shopbop | click to shop
- Blush & Co Rose Gold Plated Stud earrings $39 | click to shop
- Adidas Original Superstars from $120 at The Iconic (use code READY30 to get 30% off selected styles) | click to shop
- Marc Jacobs Beauty at Sephora | click to shop
- Planet Shoes Earthies Siena on sale at $150 | click to shop
Which look is your favourite? Are you a dressed up or dressed down kinda girl?
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any recently published style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- don’t just post and run – that’s not cool
- say hello in the comments – I’d love to know more about you and your blog
- share the love by commenting, pinning or sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
Liked this post and want to read more?
click here to get new posts in your inbox
let’s have a chat on Facebook
check out my life in pictures on Instagram
get pinspired on Pinterest with me
this post contains some affiliate links which don’t cost you any more but the small commission helps keep Kimba in lipstick! VERGE pieces kindly gifted for editorial consideration