I love my printed jeans but I don’t love the way they look when they’re cuffed. The underside of printed denim isn’t half as attractive as the printed side. So I workshopped how to cuff printed jeans.
That sounds really fancy pants. Basically, it entailed me playing with my fancy pants until I figured how to cuff printed jeans so they looked pretty.
It’s all about the important things here at Kimba Likes.
How to Cuff Printed Jeans
Want to know how to cuff printed jeans? It really couldn’t be easier. Two simple steps, a mere moment of time and you’re good to go.
- Fold a section of the bottom of the printed jeans leg inside itself. I found about 10 centimetres worked well, give or take. Straighten it up so it is as even and smooth as possible.
- Fold the outer edge up a few centimetres to create the pretty printed jeans cuff. As this section of fabric is already doubled over, it will create a nice solid edge and sit well.
Told you it was easy peasy lemon squeezy. Works a treat and helps to make the world a prettier place. Well, makes my ankles look prettier anyway. Told you it was all about the important things here on Kimba Likes.
Shop My Style
L – R | C&M Camilla and Marc Garage Tiger Print Jeans from The Iconic $137.39 on sale |
Blue Floral Print Supersoft Skinny Jeans by New Look GBP10 on sale | 17 Sundays Brocade Print Skinny Jeans from The Iconic $69.50 |
Somedays Lovin’ Soft Hands Printed Monaroes from The Iconic $44.96 on sale
Have you tried this trick when figuring out how to cuff printed jeans?
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m delighted to be your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Every Wednesday, you are invited to share a fashion post with the Wardrobe Wednesday Glam Squad. Anything you like as long as it is fashion related.
To join in, just follow the linky instructions below and link up a fashion post. You can grab the button code here or on my sidebar, to add to your post or blog roll.
I would love it if you would be so kind as to share Wardrobe Wednesday with fellow fashionistas and invite them to be part of the Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday Glam Squad! Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated.
In return, I will share your posts via my social media network, comment on every post and add an image to the Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday Pinterest board. Let me know if you’d like an invitation to pin to the board.
Kimba Likes Image Credits
- Images by Kim-Marie Williams and friends
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you purchase from affiliate links in posts, my Shop My Style store or my Let’s Go Shopping! section. Thank you if you do choose to do so.
- I am a Ruby Olive Ambassador
- I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.
Wardrobe Wednesday | Linky Party
[inlinkz_linkup id=384528 mode=1]