I’m a bit of a fan of a harem style pant. They’re known as drop crotch pants. Love the style, loathe the name. Crotch isn’t quite up there on the ewwww level with, say, moist (urk!) and panties (shudder!) but it’s not far off.
Of course, you just know that they’re otherwise known as poo catcher and nappy pants by the Blokefolk!
I’m sharing some drop crotch pants outfits that I’ve styled, and sharing some styles currently available that you might like to add to your wardrobe.
Wearing Drop Crotch Pants | evening glam
Mimosa navy harem pants dressed up for evening. I wore this gold on gold, sparkle on sparkle outfit to a Christmas party. Click here for more details
Wearing Drop Crotch Pants | leopard print for the office
A printed pair of leopard drop crotch pants teamed with a classic silk shirt and coordinating point toe flats is perfect for the office.
I’ve added pops of colour with an arm party and a semi-precious stone necklace.
Wearing Drop Crotch Pants | day to evening
For day, I teamed my Camilla leopard print drop crotch pants, ruched at the ankle, with a Metalicus rose gold tee and New Look derby flats. I added a gold lame Ban.d0 hairbow and carried my Il Tutto Pixie Mini bag.
For evening, I added Ezibuy leather peeptoe boots and a linen cropped jacket from Katies. I adjusted the legs of the pants so the gathering was above the knee, which works better with a heel. Click here for more details about this outfit
Wearing Drop Crotch Pants | Bohemian Traders
Oh, I cannot tell you how much I love these pants! Classic cotton drill with a drawstring waist, they’re tough enough to cope with a trip to the park with the family. Classy enough to dress up with heels and a sparkly top for a night out. Wash and wear and repeat.
Style them for sports luxe with a bomber jacket and chic trainers. Endlessly versatile, and available in khaki too.
Love a versatile pair of pants! These Metalicus Botanical Cropped Pants can be worn long or ruched at the knee. The classic navy makes them endlessly versatile and the soft drapey fabric makes them a weekend style go to! Perfect road trip style, with kick off shoes.
- Spicy Sugar Spot Harem Pants from Shabby Sisters $49 | available in sizes 8 – 14 and perfect to dress up or dress down | click to shop
- Bohemian Traders Sally Slouch Pant $129 | black & white or grey & white and sizes 8 – 16. Stay warm whilst looking cool with a French terry fabric | click to shop
- Metalicus Waterfall Drawstring Draped Pant $89 reduced from $129.95 | love a pocket in my pants and crazy for colour | click to shop
- Boohoo Julia Striped Woven Harem Trousers $40 | work wear ready – just add heels and a cropped jacket | click to shop
- Katies Shirred Waist Harem Pant in Forest Paisley $19.95 reduced from $39.95 | also available in Aztec Mono and half price! | click to shop
- Metalicus Botanical Cropped Pant $99 reduced from $129.95 | I love my navy pair, and am lusting after the fabulously patterned pair too | click to shop
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. Plus I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
[inlinkz_linkup id=504678 mode=1]