featuring gifted Rasaleela Patch Cotton Skirt
wearing Rasaleela Patch Cotton Skirt
I’m a big fan of Rasaleela, and their figure flattering, quirky and ethically produced designs.
So excited about my latest Rasaleela piece – the gorgeous Patch Cotton Skirt. Thanks so much Rasaleela!
The Rasaleela Patch Cotton Skirt is a fully lined 100% cotton A line skirt with an invisible back zip. Made with love from a completely unique patchwork melange of favourite Rasaleela prints, no one piece is the same. I love that!
Made from rescued cutting room floor fabrics, this skirt embraces the Rasaleela ethical fashion philosophy.
Perfect for trans seasonal style, the skirt can be worn with a simple T shirt and kicks for an urban look. I’ve teamed it with a lace sleeveless blouse and nude wedges for a smart casual look.
When the weather cools down, I’m going to layer it with my leather biker jacket, tights and ankle boots. It will be gorgeous with a cropped knit and knee high boots too.
I’m wearing the XL but as the sizing is generous, I could have sized down to an L for a sleeker fit.
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar