Wearing Retro Cute Polkadot Halter Dress
Wearing retro cute polkadot halter dress
One of the things I love most about fashion is the opportunity to be who I want to be when I want to be. The other day, I felt like being a 50s girl.
In the weekend, we paid a visit to the Rozelle Collectors Market. It’s the first weekend of the new management, after last year’s tender process by the Department of Education resulted in a change of management for the first time in 25 years.
I nabbed a gorgeous Ben Sherman tartan duffle coat, with removable quilted lining. We’ve been holiday planning and I’m thinking it is going to be just perfect for Europe. A retro cute Sportscraft lined full skirt, and this rather fabulous Revival polkadot halter dress.
It’s navy heavy cotton with lavender polkadots, complete with a cotton lining. It cost me a whole $15. I know right?
I teamed it a simple pair of navy Mox, my bright red Rebecca Minkoff Micro Moto satchel, and an adorable According to Alana Larry the Lobster hair bow.
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. Plus I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code
Grab the Wardrobe Wednesday button code | Check out the Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday Pinterest board
[inlinkz_linkup id=604594 mode=1]
get the InLinkz code
Want more Kimba Likes?
Email me | Facebook | Twitter |Pinterest | Instagram |
Google+ | Bloglovin’ | RSS feed |
Subscribe to daily posts| Subscribe to my newsletter
Like this post? I’d love you to share it!