My weekend style of jeans and layered knits got quickly discarded in favour of a gorgeous Country Road cobalt maxi skirt and Boom Shankar printed silk cotton top.
Teamed with Country Road palest grey pointed toe flats, Mimco Tattoo Bubble bag in Seafoam, lolly coloured Kenzie earrings and double arm parties, I was ready to celebrate Spring!
Did you spot the cameo? The Welshman photobombed my outfit photoshoot in style in his 80s-inspired Mambo tee and Lee Cooper patterned shorts.
My Kenzie Accessories earrings are the perfect Spring accessory! Pink and lavender resin dangles, coordinating beautifully with my lolly pink lip. They’re perfectly showcased by my braided pony ‘do.
My arm party features an olive green Delmar JORD wooden watch (gifted) and Hello Mr Badger steampunk bracelet on my left wrist. My right wrist has a party going on! Tiffany & Co Elsa Peretti open heart bangle, Honeydew & Violet bangle, Jet Empire Jewellery crystal beaded bracelets and gold star bracelets by Dinosaur Designs were all invited, and turned up ready to party!
Oh, but this cobalt maxi skirt! So comfortable to wear, coordinating beautifully with my pom-pom trimmed pretty as a picture Boom Shankar Dheela top. So delicate and light to wear and just so feminine.
The volume, the swishing, the girly twirl potential! I so enjoyed playing dressups for my weekend style.
Are you a maxi skirt fan? Love cobalt as much as I do?
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. Plus I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link only one post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code
[inlinkz_linkup id=555674 mode=1]