True to the shared ethos of both Kelly and Kimba, Wardrobe Wednesday is likely to feature several thrifted and opshopped bargain buys. Come and join in the fun!
What I Wore
You know how much of a Verily fan I am, right? I love Leonie Macleod’s fabulous designs with their uber flattering cuts. This red shift Dress was my very first Verily piece, which fuelled the addiction.
I wore this deceptively simple and uber versatile dress with magenta pink Leona Edmiston Pins, comfortable T bar Ziera flats for a day of running errands, a thrifted Kookai leather hip belt, a thrifted leather jacket and the latest addition to my burgeoning scarf collection, a pretty printed snakeskin scarf from August’s Her Fashion Box Feminine collection.
Defining the waist is always a priority for me, but with this dress, it is so well cut that I can wear a hip belt and blouson the dress over the top.
The Shift Dress features in Verily’s Classic collection, and is incredibly versatile. Wear it with one or both of the included fabric tie belts, add your own waist or hip belt, or wear it loose. Layer it in cooler weather. Perfect travel companion too – just wash and drip dry overnight!
Shop My Style
- Verily Shift Dress | reduced to $69 from $99 | click here to purchase
- Leona Edmiston Pins | $22.95 | click here to purchase
- Embellished Quilt Faux Leather Jacket from Fashionista Depot| reduced to $25 | click here to purchase
Kimba Likes Style Notes:
- Verily Shift Dress – purchased from Verily
- Leona Edmiston Pins – purchased from Leona Edmiston Vintage Boutique
- Kookai leather belt – thrifted from Red Cross Rozelle
- Ziera leather flats – purchased on sale from Ziera
- Tan leather jacket – thrifted from Rozelle Markets
- August Feminine collection scarf – from my Her Fashion Box subscription
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Photographs copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Images sourced from Verily, Leona Edmiston, Fashionista Depot
- Wardrobe Wednesday image from Kiwi Womens Style
- Images edited by Kim-Marie Williams using PicMonkey
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.