what to wear | sideline style
what to wear | sideline style
It is getting towards that time of year. Winter sports. Which means time for sideline style.
Training for Boyo’s rugby team starts March, so it won’t be long until our weekends involve half time oranges, post match jelly snakes and standing on the the muddy sidelines of suburban parks.
I’ve pulled together three sideline style outfits to keep you comfy and cosy in style.
Team Stripes sideline style
For warmer weekend games, team boyfriend jeans with a cold shoulder striped top. Add some sun protection with cool shades and a shady hat. Add a scarf just in case, a pretty lippy and a cool AF accessory. Keep your tootsies warm and dry in chelsea style rainboots.
- Find fab 100% wool hats at lots of chain stores and online shops. I like Lack of Color and Boohoo.
- Just Jeans Embroidered Scarf $35
- Boohoo Gemma All Over Ripped 7/8 jeans $31
- Boohoo Bella Breton Stripe Cold Shoulder Top $14
- Sunday Somewhere shades
- Alexander McQueen Swallow Mini Wrap Bracelet USD$65 at Shopbop
- Sam Edelman Tinsley Chelsea Rain Booties USD$55 at Shopbop (gifted)
- Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick $24 at Sephora
biker chic sideline style
Don’t be a regular sideline style mum, be a cool mum! Keep it cool in black & white stripes, with cropped skinny jeans, leather biker jacket and a studded leather bag. Stay warm and dry in style with designer wellies. Add a bandanna hair bow for a touch of retrocute.
- Boohoo Lottie Breton Striped Long Sleeve Jumper $33
- Boohoo Boutique Real Leather Jacket $104
- Michael Kors Fulton Harness Rainboots gifted by Shopbop last year. Currently sold out but find funky rain boots at Shopbop, The Iconic and department stores
- Guess Pencil Crop in Ravioli $99.95 from Just Jeans
- Rebecca Minkoff saddle bag gifted by Shopbop last year. Currently sold out but find tonnes of bags reduced up to 70% at Shopbop
sweater dress sideline style
On colder days, especially those ones with games on the other side of the universe with an 8am kickoff, you need to be snuggly warm and comfy. Team a sweater dress with exercise leggings for extra warmth and comfort. Up the glam with some posh Hunter boots (or grab a pair from Kmart or the like), pop on a water proof jacket and carry the snacks in style in a gorgeous leather bucket bag.
- Boohoo Maria Soft Knit Jumper Dress (in a variety of colours) $25
- Boohoo Heidi Sports Mesh Hooded Parka $35
- Hunter rain boots (different styles and colours available) at Shopbop
- Madewell leather bucket bag gifted by Shopbop
shop my sideline style
PS – my laptop died and my new laptop hasn’t arrived yet so this post was done on my iPhone and ancient iPad so excuse any errors!
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar