Winter Style File with Kimba Likes and She Writes
It is time to wave goodbye to autumn – despite feeling like it never actually visited us in many parts of Australia.
It’s time to say hello to winter. There’s a definite chill in the air, and a spring in my step. I love cooler weather for the style options. Luxe layers and rich textural fabrics.
To celebrate the start of winter, Sarah from She Writes and I have kicked off a 14 day Winter Style File style challenge.
Yes, that’s right. Two whole weeks of getting dressed by numbers. You asked, we listened!
Winter Style File | Style Challenge
- To the Maxi – maxi dress, maxi skirt, maxi coat, maxi volume
- Put a Scarf on it – loop, knot, tie, drape a scarf somewhere on your person (I’m a hairbow fan)
- Denim Diva – jeans, dress, skirt, shorts (over tights), shirt, jacket … just wear some denim!
- Sparkle & Sass – throw on some sparkle and sass it up. Glitter mani, sequins, glitterised leather shoes, embellished blouse … et al
- Chunky Knit – chunky is hunky when it comes to winter knitwear. Keep the rest of your look streamlined so you don’t look chunky
- Keen as Mustard – it is one of the colours of the season. Add a dash of mustard for a whole heap of style.
- Ride my Coat-tails – show us your favourite winter coat
- Pink til it hurts – because on Wednesdays, we wear pink!
- In the trench – trench coat, trench style dress, trench style vest
- It’s a wrap – wrap dress, wrap blouse, a winter wrap, even nail wraps!
- Pom Pom & Ceremony – get your pom poms on ladies! Super cute and super fun.
- Plaid is Rad – check it out, get some tartan style happening
- Fluffy Fur – just add a fur trim, fur gilet, fur scarf, fun fur. Faux is the go (but I do wear vintage fur)
- Leather Luxe – leather, pleather, leatherette – whatever floats your boat!
Can’t wait to see how you rock our Winter Style File style challenge!
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code
- Grab the Wardrobe Wednesday button code
- Check out the Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday Pinterest board
[inlinkz_linkup id=634798 mode=1]