As a total beauty junkie, I absolutely love to find beauty gifts inside my Christmas stocking. There are various catalogues from department stores and cosmetic emporiums scattered around our house, all festooned with large circles, very subtly pointing out Christmas Gifts for Beauty Queens suggestions.
Most blokefolk don’t speak “makeup”. Bless them, they think they prefer the “natural” look – little do they know how many products go into that, just quietly. So I’ve put together a little Christmas Gifts for Beauty Queens gift guide with price points under $50 and over $50 to help Santa do his thing.
Christmas Gifts for Beauty Queens | Under $50
1. Pastel Nails Kit as seen on So Nailicious by Hello Darling $40 | 2. A Bit of Burt’s Bees in Pink Grapefruit by Burt’s Bees from Adore Beauty $9.95 | 3. Homemade Honey Buns Duo by Philosophy from Adore Beauty | 4. Sugar Rose Tiger Lily Fragrant Candle by MOR from Adore Beauty $19.95 | 5. Three Lavish Layers Trio Vintage Tin by Smith’s Rosebud Salve from Adore Beauty $29.95 | 6. Limited Edition Rosapene Day & Night Collection by Trilogy Products from Adore Beauty $35.95
1. Amazing value Hello Darling nail lacquer kit as used to create beautiful nail art by So Nailicious in her fab e-Book | 2. Two Burt’s Bees classics at a tiny price | 3. I love turning my daily bathing routine into a scented ritual with Philosophy scented shower gel and body lotion | 4. Scented candles are perfect for summer holiday relaxing, don’t you think? | 5. Smith’s Rosebud Salve are lovely lip balms in gorgeously retro cute packaging and I love this bargainous set | 6. Not only naturally derived, non-animal tested and made in New Zealand, this set does amazing things for your skin and is perfectly sized for holiday travel
Christmas Gifts for Beauty Queens | Over $50
1. Limited Edition Mini Mani Month by Ciate from Mecca Cosmetica $89 | 2. The One Perfecting Brush by BECCA $65 | 3. Parlux 3800 Ceramic Ionic Hairdryer from Adore Beauty $153.95 | 4. Turkish Delight Value Set by BECCA Cosmetics exclusive to David Jones $75 | 5. Amazing Grace EDT by Philosophy from Adore Beauty $50 | 6. Festive Pitera Essence Set 2013 by SK-II from Adore Beauty $99
1. An advent calendar for ladies – love it! | 2. This brush replaces 10 different brushes, is made from goat hair and would make the perfect travel companion | 3. My dream hairdryer and apparently worth every penny | 4. Amazing value with four full sized products and valued at $174 | 5. Oh, this is just the prettiest perfume! I have fallen in love with a sample and hope Santa wants me to remain gorgeously scented! | 6. Only $99 for $139 worth of radiance-boosting skin treatment which totally deserves its cult status and has earnt its status as one of my Holy Grail products.
Kimba Likes Image Credits
- Product images from Adore Beauty, Mecca Cosmetica, BECCA
- Photographs copyright Kim-Marie Williams
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.