After successfully completing BAGvember with Borne Naked, and helping to raise funds and awareness for the fab charity organisation that is Dress for Success, my Famous Five this week is about my embarrassingly extensive handbag collection. One of the reasons I named my site Kimba Likes is that I really love sharing the things I like.
Kimba Likes My Favourite Handbags
Kate Spade Morroccan Basket tote in Turquoise / Flame
Purchased on my Big Four Oh My Gods Extravaganza US holiday from Desert Springs Premium Outlets
Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q backpack in Dirty Martini
purchased from a now defunct US accessories website
Sterling & Hyde Robin in Tan – my “lady bag”
The Gorgeous Girls gave me a Sterling & Hyde gift voucher for my Big Four Oh My Gods and this little baby became mine, all mine!
The Blokefolk gave me this gorgeous Mimco Tattoo Bubble in Seafoam for Christmas a few years ago.
She is the most beautiful colour, has a convertible strap, is surprisingly roomy plus has a tassel. What’s not to love?
Just adore this little Coach clutch, also purchased from Desert Springs Premium Outlets
Fun and practical. Big enough for a day out and the wrist strap is awesome. Oh, and she has a tassel. You know how I feel about tassels!
Are you a Bag Lady like me, or do you prefer to carry one handbag at all times until it literally begs you to give it a break?
Kimba Likes Image Credits
- Images by Kim-Marie Williams
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated for this post in any way, shape or form.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.