Have you always wanted to become a Fashion Stylist? Well then, I’ve got a super special offer for you.
I loved doing my fashion stylist course training with Wendy Mak. She’s warm and personable, yet tough where it counts. She’s down to earth and generous with her time and knowledge. Best of all, she knows her stuff. Years and years of experience as a stylist, as well as training new stylists, will do that for a girl.
Wendy’s Fashion Stylist Course is perfect for people who want to kickstart their very own business, or people who just want to expand their personal style and fashion knowledge.
Here’s a little heads up to the topics covered on the Fashion Stylist Course:
- Topic 1: Introduction
- Topic 2: The Vertical Body Shape + Proportion Principle
- Topic 3: The Horizontal Body Shape (our EASY method to identity and style all different body shapes, including plus size clients)
- Topic 4: Line & Design Rules & Principles (body proportion, elements of design, line and design principles of clothing)
- Topic 5: How To Use Proportional Dressing When Styling
- Topic 6: Colour Strategy, Selection + Colour Combinations
- Topic 7: How To Create A Versatile, Value For Money Mix & Match Wardrobe
- Topic 8: Style & Clothing Personalities For All Age Groups
- Topic 9: Getting The Brief: Your Client Questionnaire (plus get a copy of the exact client questionnaire we use with our clients today!)
- Topic 10: Step-by-Step Guide: How To Conduct A Wardrobe Consultation
- Topic 11: Step-by-Step Guide: How To Conduct A Shopping Session
- Topic 12: Step-by-Step Guide: How To Start A Business
- Topic 13: Step-by-Step Guide: Marketing Your Business + Finding Clients (including website setup, social media quick guide, how to find clients without spending money)
Fashion Stylist Course with Wendy Mak
Now, I mentioned a super special offer, didn’t I? Ready to hear all about it?
The fee for the three day Fashion Stylist Course is usually $1097, but if you book for either the Sydney course in June or the Melbourne course in July, then you can save $100 and pay only $997.
Sydney Fashion Stylist Course | 19-21 June | click to register for $997
Melbourne Fashion Stylist Course | 17-19 July | click to register for $997
Want more Kimba Likes?
this post contains affiliate links – it doesn’t cost you a cent more but I earn a small commission that helps to keep me in lipbalm