Friday Faves | 2 March
Friday Faves | Autumn Style File
Just like that, it’s already March! Autumn Style File has commenced and I’m overwhelmed by all the beauteous and stylish babes who have shared their style. Definitely makes my Friday Faves list!
Friday Faves | Burgerhood Balmain
I was super lucky to win the Burgerhood Balmain Golden Ticket late last year. That is one free burger every week for a year. I know right?!
I took myself out for a girl date this week. Just me – I’m pretty good company! I treated myself to a delicious classic, the Cheeseburger. Dear gods. Deliciousness served medium rare on a milk bun with lashings of good old fashioned pickles, ketchup and mustard. And double cheese!
A strawberry shake was the perfect accompaniment. Perfectly creamy, perfectly chilled and the strawberriest of strawberry shakes. The peanut butter shake is to die for too. Worth every single Lacteeze tablet I had to take.
Friday Faves | favourite February outfits
I love checking back at the beginning of every month to see which outfits were your favourites. Lo and behold, they were some of my favourites too!
clockwise from top left
- I loved meeting the gorgeous Claire Johnson, who is the latest artist to collaborate with Gorman.
- How cute is this Little Party Dress wrap dress? She’s called the Desiree in Abstract print.
- Loved this divine Medusa’s Hair swing dress I picked up at the Gorman event. It’s rugby fabric so will be perfect for a Sydney autumn and winter.
- Wearing my Big Rocks Gorman beach dress from the Mireia Ruiz collection. It was my Christmas present from the Welshman.
- Loving the heck out of my Girls Support Girls T shirt by Daisy Natives (I got mine from Owns It by Anna). Teamed with the best skirt in the world – because it’s actually pants! Best Buds skorts from the Monika Forsberg x Gorman collection.
- My Gorman Harlequin tulip dress not only has a flattering fit and the most amazing print, but has pockets. Everyone loves a frocket!
Friday Faves | #stylefileINSPIRE faves for February
Style File INSPIRE is seriously one of my most favourite things ever! I adore seeing so many fabulous women be inspired by other fabulous women. It’s life. For reals.
clockwise from top left
- @karla_cola and me twinning in the coolest feminist T shirt
- @katy_potaty and @traineemama rocking H2T inspired style
- @katy_potaty, @teachingincanberra, @fabulousandfunlife and me rocking the modern classic PQ Collection Peak Front Maxi in Navy Gouache
- Oh look, it’s that inspirational @katy_potaty again! Twinning with @champagnesilvousplait_ in the prettiest flower patterned frock
Friday Faves | The Thrifted Redhead February Faves
Showing off my thrifted finds at The Thrifted Redhead
clockwise from top left
- Gorman tie dye jacket thrifted from eBay
- Sportsgirl wool hat thrifted from Vinnies Leichhardt
- Boden Peter Pan collared dress thrifted from Red Cross Rozelle
- Karen Walker sunnies thrifted from Vinnies Rozelle
Friday Faves | Tell Me About It Stud Holder
I recently bought some gorgeous Bon Maxie resin circles to hold some of my statement earrings – I nabbed a great $5 Kmart wooden accessory holder that they fit beautifully on this week too! I’d been on the lookout but they were always out of stock.
I needed something to store my stud earrings. The most annoying thing about earring storage is clipping the backs on and off. It’s fiddly AF and tricky with my dodgy fingers.
So I made the perfect solution. Kmart to the rescue again. I bought a two pack of cork potholders for $4 and metal & wood picture frames for $6 each. I scored the shape I required with my son’s school ruler and a knife, and cut to shape with a pair of kitchen scissors. Some 100 mph tape (you may know it as duct or gaffer tape) secured the frame back.
The earrings push easily into the cork and are safely stored. The frames can be hung or placed on a shelf. Plus they look so damned pretty!
You know I had to call it Tell Me About It Stud holder right?! Of course I did. Also starring the beautiful Celeste De Matteis sterling silver heart earrings I won on Instagram recently.
What made your Friday Faves list this week?
Welcome to #FridayFaves blog linky. It is so nice to have you here!
Friday Faves linky rules
- post a favourite post – it can be recent or an old faithful post that is still your fave
- or you can post a #FridayFaves post – a post sharing your fave things from the week, a holiday, fave movies … whatever you like!
- you could even link up a favourite post from another blogger that you have recently read and enjoyed
- please link just one blog post from your own blog
- don’t just post and run – that’s not cool
- say hello in the comments – I’d love to know more about you and your blog
- share the love by commenting, pinning or sharing other linkers’ posts