Time for the second week of my Frocktober 2015 style.
Thank you to those of you who have made a donation. If you’re able, I would love for you to help fund an early detection test for ovarian cancer. That’s what Frocktober is all about. It’s not just frocks and frou frou. It’s all about raising funds and awareness for the OCRF (Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation).
Click here to read more about the symptoms you need to keep an eye out for (and check out Week 1 of my Frocktober 2015 style)
Frocktober 2015 | Katies denim shirt dress
I teamed this super cute denim shirt dress with black opaque leggings, Sambag studded flats and a Mimco turban hair accessory.
Frocktober 2015 | City Chic body con dress
A step out of my comfort zone, this City Chic bodycon dress is so easy to wear, comfortable, surprisingly flattering (skims and hugs all at the same time) and made me feel like the bomb dot com!
I teamed it with Ziera nude sandals. I added a Shabby Sisters kimono for day.
For a date night with my Blokefolk, I switched the kimono for a duster from The Iconic and added my 80s leather clutch from Retro Village.
Boyo rocked double denim with Target skater kicks and a Kmart denim shirt, teamed with Adidas shorts.
Frocktober 2015 | Katies skater dress
Day 2 of whooping cough isolation and I threw on a Katies jacquard skater dress. Nice and stretchy, super comfy and ridiculously versatile.
A pair of silver Birkenstocks, a pony and some BB cream and that’s kinda it!
Frocktober 2015 | Boom Shankar maxi
Still in isolation but I escaped for five minutes of sunshine and greenery at the building next to my house.
I’m wearing a Boom Shankar maxi dress – I adore the sleeves! I have the maxi skirt and a short dress in the same fabric.
Teamed with my fave Ziera sandals, Sunday Somewhere shades and a pop of lippy because even a sick girl needs a pop of colour!
Frocktober 2015 | Boohoo dress
Oh, I adore this dress! The fabric is so pretty and the floaty design is so easy to wear. Still in isolation, but I did escape to stand across the road for three minutes. No one in sight – I checked first!
Read more about this dress in my Boohoo Spring Racing Style post
Frocktober 2015 | Bohemian Traders kaftan
My final day of whooping cough isolation, and I teamed my Bohemian Traders pink kaftan with Boohoo Fit leggings. The Bohemian Traders dress is an old favourite – I’ve teamed it with togs, jeans, a bamboo slip dress ..
Boohoo sent me some of their exercise range, Boohoo Fit. Unfortunately, I’ve not been able to test it yet as exercise gear, due to illness, but I’m looking forward using it after my operation recovery! Like you’d expect with Boohoo, it’s well priced and super cute!
Frocktober 2015 | Meet Team Kimba Likes
It’s not too late to join in the fun and be part of Team Kimba Likes. Everything is more fun with friends, right? Just click here to set up your Everyday Hero supporter page, and then click here to join Team Kimba Likes.
- Sarah blogs at She Writes – all about live, love, shine. She’s a thyroid cancer survivor, a fellow Inner Westie and one of those people I feel I must have been BFFs with in a previous life.
- Lauren blogs at SAHM I Am – all about cards, fitness, food and life from the perspective of a stay at home mum. She is a fellow Endo Warrior, and lives in my hometown of Christchurch.
- Vicki blogs at Style on V – all about living the luxe life for less. Vicki has an adorable children’s boutique Milk & Ivy
- Janet blogs at Middle Aged Mama – all about fashioning a new life after the kids have grown. She lives in Queensland and is a fellow op shop fanatic.
- Jules blogs at Toddlers Plus Teens While Living the Dream – all about life with littles and bigs. As she says, “Life can get busy. Enjoy the moments”. Hear hear!
- Emma blogs at The Illusive Femme – all about the life and colourful mind of a 2o something girl from Perth. Super proud of her for being a Parenting & Style finalist in the 2015 Kidspot awards.