Frocktober 2016 week 1
Kimba Likes Frocktober
Look at all those fabulous frocks I rocked in Week 1 of Frocktober! Read more here about my years of Frocktobering
starting from bottom right
- Day 1 wearing Frankie & Co boho mini dress with Current/Elliott boyfriend jeans, Front Row Society silk scarf and Dion Lee for Target skater kicks.
- Day 2 wearing 17 Sundays chambray shirt dress with Seed kicks and Mimco sunglasses
- Day 3 wearing Taking Shape jersey dress, belted with City Chic belt, with Dion Lee for Target skater kicks
- Day 4 wearing Little Party Dress wrap maxi dress with Country Road sandals
- Day 5 wearing Country Road striped off the shoulder jersey dress with Ziera kicks
- Day 6 wearing City Chic day dress with Seed kicks and Michael Kors bag
- Day 7 wearing Little Party Dress off the shoulder Jess maxi dress with Trenery belt and Ziera sandals
why I do Frocktober every year
I’m putting out my begging bowl for Frocktober. Got any spare cash? Please chuck it into my Frocktober account so we can help the OCRF’s ongoing work on an early detection test.
Many women believe their regular Pap tests mean they’re regularly tested for ovarian cancer as well as cervical cancer. Sadly, this isn’t the case.
The symptoms you need to keep an eye out for are:
- back, abdominal and / or pelvic pain
- persistent abdominal bloating
- frequent or urgent urination
- changes in bathroom habits like constipation
- difficulty eating or feeling full quickly
- pain during sexual intercourse
Follow up ASAP with your GP if you have experienced any of these symptoms on an ongoing basis, or if they’re new to you. They will talk to you about your symptoms and refer you for a transvaginal ultrasound and blood tests.
The tricky thing is that so many of us experience these symptoms Every Single Month. Because they’re fairly normal things women experience from time to time, we discount them and write them off as being tired or eating the wrong thing or period pain. Click here for more information
If you’re super lucky like me (and trust me, that is not something I say very often about my health!), you will experience these symptoms and it will be endometriosis, adenomyosis and / or ovarian cysts. Never have I been so happy to hear that they had discovered a major health issue.
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- Grab the Wardrobe Wednesday button code
- Check out the Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday Pinterest board
[inlinkz_linkup id=669827 mode=1]