Kimba Likes Frocktober 2016
back when I was a brunette and part time Office Manager, and in the first year of Kimba Likes
rocking some DIY fascinators for Spring Racing
I missed a few days this year thanks to a little thing we like to call a hysterectomy to fix my endometriosis
Frocktober 2016 will be my fifth outing at this frock rocking gig. Unfortunately, my autoimmune disease has returned, which may somewhat affect my Frocktobering.
When my hands are swollen and sore, zips and buttons are beyond me. Sometimes a girl just needs a pair of jogger pants and a comfy knit.
On the days that I simply can’t manage to rock a frock, I will use my stylist sleuthing skills to pull together a fabulous frock flatlay, thanks to my girl Polyvore.
I’m not running Team Kimba Likes this year – where Frocktober ladies band together as a team – because the gorgeous women who have joined me in the past deserve more effort than I have spare at the moment. Despite my baby-got-back butt, I just don’t want to give a half arsed effort.
I am aiming to raise $500 this year for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation, to keep funding the fight for an early detection program. I would absolutely adore your support.
Ovarian cancer is known as the silent killer because by the time most women are diagnosed, the cancer is at an advanced stage. The symptoms can easily be written off as minor irritations that all women experience occasionally. Frocktober fundraises with the aim of an early detection program so we can save the lives of many more Australian women.
If you are able, please donate to my OCRF Frocktober fundraising campaign
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- Grab the Wardrobe Wednesday button code
- Check out the Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday Pinterest board
[inlinkz_linkup id=665062 mode=1]