I just simply adore Frocktober – any excuse to wear frocks, of course. The opportunity to wear frocks to raise money for a cause very dear to my heart makes it even sweeter. Much more fun than Ocsober too, don’t you think?
Click here to read all about Frocktober, the OCRF and Team Kimba Likes. Currently, Team Kimba Likes is on the top 10 list of fundraising teams! Woo Hoo! Check out Lexi from Potty Mouth Mama – that girl is rocking her frocks and pulling in the donations hand over fist. Go girl!
I’ve decided to kick off Frocktober with a week’s worth of maxi dresses. I’ve wheeled out an old favourite for Day 1. Not only 100% cotton, but also with an 100% cotton lining. Is there anything more unpleasant than a nasty polyester lining inside a summer dress? I think not!
The dress is from Just Jeans, and purchased from the fabulous South Wharf DFO in Melbourne on a Xmas holiday a few years ago. I was given $100 as a gift from my then boss, negotiated some girl shopping time and hit the shops. For my $100 I managed to get a gorgeous Country Road leather belt, this Just Jeans dress, some awesome boyfriend jeans, a dress and PJs from Peter Alexander.
I’ve teamed the dress with my beloved Mox flats in Sherbet and a Trenery tan leather belt. I’ve accessorised with pretty embellished hairclips from Anthropologie, purchased on my recent US trip. I could move in to Anthropologie. Just swooningly gorgeous and in exquisite taste. By which, of course, I mean I liked every single thing in the shop.
Shop My Style
- Katies Lace Insert Maxi Dress | $59.95 reduced to $14.95 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Anthropologie Sparkling Fields Bobby Set | US $28 | click here to purchase | international shipping is available to Australia at US $25 so maybe team up with a friend or have a huge spree!
- Grace Belt by G-Star RAW from The Iconic | $60 reduced to $36 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Mox flats | $49.99 reduced to $39.99 | click here to purchase | my go to summer shoe – I adore them!
Any affiliate payments I may receive from purchases made from Frocktober Shop My Style links will be donated to Frocktober to benefit the OCRF. Have you ever needed a better excuse to shop?
Team Kimba Likes
How you can help
Please click here to donate to Team Kimba Likes. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be featured on Kimba Likes by donating a frock to be worn and styled by Kimba, as well as shared all over social media.
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Kimba’s Frocktober images copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Team Kimba Likes images from Rona, Gill, Belinda, Kimba and Rachel
- Shop My Style images from Kates, Anthropologie, The Iconic and Mox.
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so. During Frocktober, any affiliate commisions earned from Shop My Style links in Frocktober posts will be donated to Frocktober for the benefit of OCRF.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.