Frocktober Day 13 was a typical high summer Sydney stinker – high temperatures with high hot winds. Shame it is only spring! Boyo and I set off an adventure to preorder Skylanders SwapForce. Not sure what I’m talking about? Lucky you! I took the opportunity to put on my Official Target Blogger hat, with the assistance of my little Boyo Style stylist, to hunt down some gorgeousness for my next Target sponsored post – coming this week!
We are expecting a VIP visitor this week – the Welshman’s Big Bro is in Australia for work and is sneaking a few days to spend with us. We have a guest room – which, before two hours of very hard slog by yours truly, was playing host to the ski gear from our trip in August, the empty luggage from our holiday to the USA in September, the boxes and boxes of stock for the Kimba Likes Boutique (I’m working on it, I promise!) and the ironing basket, clothes horses, et al. Remind me next time not to do this on a 35 plus degree day. I really, really earned my Wild Orange Froyo today!
Click here to read all about Frocktober, the OCRF and Team Kimba Likes.
Today’s fabulous Verily frock is just lovely. It has split flutter sleeves which are perfect for a very hot day, a flattering V neck, and sits just above the knee. The retro cute print is in tones of grey, yellow, coral and black with a coral fabric tie belt. I’m wearing it quite high, as this is flattering to my figure, but I’ve also worn it without the fabric tie belt, and with other belts, belted around my waist. This dress is a fab travel companion, as it can easily be handwashed in the sink and hung up to dry overnight. Click here for my travel laundry guide.
Yes, another pair of Mox flats are on my feet today. I seriously love them. So comfortable and my poor swollen and bruised feet can’t handle straps at the moment.
I’ve accessorised with some pretty Alannah Hill bobby pins and my Mimco and Tiffany & Co sterling silver arm party, but have added a pop of colour with my yellow Mimco watch and gorgeous Ashloc Designs Orange Juice at Tiffany’s bracelet. I can’t wear my wedding rings without developing dermatitis (how lovely – not!) in this hot sticky weather, so I’m wearing it around on my neck on my platinum chain, with pave diamond heart. The first present the Welshman ever gave me – and I wore it for months thinking it was silver and crystals. Oops.
Shop My Style
- Aqua Kimino Dress by Verily | $99 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Platinum flats by Mox | $49.99 reduced to $39.99 | click here to purchase
- Orange Juice at Tiffany’s Bracelet by Ashloc Designs | $25 | click here to purchase
- True Dimensions Lipstick in Pink Cherie by Mary Kay | $28 | click here for purchase details | Mary Kay Consultant
Affiliate payments I receive from purchases made from Frocktober Shop My Style links will be donated to Frocktober to benefit the OCRF. Have you ever needed a better excuse to shop?
Team Kimba Likes
How you can help
Please click here to donate to Team Kimba Likes. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be featured on Kimba Likes by donating a frock, or accessories, to be worn and styled by Kimba during Frocktober, as well as shared all over social media.
Kimba Likes Style Notes:
- Dress – gifted from Verily
- Orange Juice at Tiffany’s bracelet – purchased from Ashloc Designs
- Sherbet flats – purchased from Mox
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Kimba’s Frocktober images copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Team Kimba Likes images from Rona, Gill, Kimba, Belinda, Rachel and Lisa
- Shop My Style images from Verily, Mox, Mary Kay, Ashloc Designs
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so. During Frocktober, any affiliate commisions earned from Shop My Style links in Frocktober posts will be donated to Frocktober for the benefit of OCRF.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.