Frocktober Day 22 and it was the Big Bro’s last day in town. We’ve given him a fairly comprehensive tiki tour of Sydney, and completed our whistlestop tour with a dash to Darling Harbour for some tacky souvenirs (the best kind!), a quick trip to the Maritime Museum, then a leisurely stroll through the Botanic Gardens, coffee at Hyde Park Barracks Cafe (where we had our wedding reception) and lunch from the Pavilions on the Park kiosk. We admired the outside of the Art Gallery and the Big Bro affirmed his masculinity by preferring to get wet in the rain rather than carry my ruffled polkadot umbrella. Men!
Click here to read all about Frocktober, the OCRF and Team Kimba Likes.
I kicked off Retro Cute Week with a kickin’ Dorothy Perkins floral skater dress, accessorised with my Kate Spade tote, Brown Sugar aqua leather belt, floral headband from Sneaky Peek Blog, Ziera sandals and the usual suspects arm party.
Shop My Style
- Blue & Red Floral Skater Dress by Jolie Moi from Dorothy Perkins | GBP24 with a further 25% off currently | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Johnny Loves Rosie Statement Floral Headband from ASOS | $44.36 reduced to $16.64 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Plait Design Waist Belt in Cabernet by Glassons | $19.99 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Lauren Black by EOS Shoes from Style Tread | $119.95 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
Team Kimba Likes
How you can help
Please click here to donate to Team Kimba Likes. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be featured on Kimba Likes by donating a frock, or accessories, to be worn and styled by Kimba during Frocktober, as well as shared all over social media.
Kimba Likes Style Notes:
- Skater dress – purchased from Dorothy Perkins
- Aqua belt – gifted by Brown Sugar
- Sandals – purchased from Ziera
- Floral headband – purchased from Sneaky Peek
- Kate Spade tote – purchased from Premium Outlets Palm Springs
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Kimba’s Frocktober images copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Team Kimba Likes images from Gill, Kimba, Belinda, Norlin, Nora
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so. During Frocktober, any affiliate commisions earned from Shop My Style links in Frocktober posts will be donated to Frocktober for the benefit of OCRF.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.