Loving Preloved with The Thrifted Redhead
Have you met my thrifting alter ego, The Thrifted Redhead? I adore finding unique pieces, scoring a bargain, and rescuing preloved pieces from landfill. Gotta confess, mixing preloved into my wardrobe helps to mitigate my love of fast fashion too.
I would love you to share your thrifted finds with me by tagging your outfits with #TTRlovingpreloved @TheThriftedRedhead when you’re rocking preloved.
Check out two of my instababes doing just that!
loving preloved with The Thrifted Redhead | @superkombi
Kutira shares her Melbourne-with-a-twist style on Instagram as @superkombi.
She’s rocking a thrifted dress from fabulous preloved fashion purveyor The Wardrobe Green. Her thrifted Country Road coat is keeping her warm and toasty for the footy.
Check her out on Instagram. Say hi from me!
loving preloved with The Thrifted Redhead | @daniarmstrong
Dani’s style encompasses mama chic and corporatewear. She shares her style as @daniarmstrong on Instagram.
Dani is wearing a beautiful dress for her daughter’s first Holy Communion, thrifted BNWT. She added a print clash effect to her casj style with a thrifted scarf and winterised a romantic summer maxi with a thrifted jacket.
Check her out on Instagram. Give her a like from me!
loving preloved | Kimba Likes June favourite outfits
I recently compiled my most popular outfits from June, and was pleasantly surprised to see how many outfits had a thrifted element. There’s a bit of a Gorman theme too!
Check out the loving preloved pieces (L-R top to bottom)
- Next fur gilet thrifted from Red Cross Rozelle
- Dana Kinter x Gorman Come and Go dress – a super lucky BNWT eBay find after it sold out online and in store
- Gorman Ain’t No Mountain spliced coat thrifted BNWT from eBay and Hugo Boss cotton silk cashmere knit thrifted from Vinnies Rozelle
- Gorman Satellite cropped sweater thrifted from eBay and Adidas Superstars thrifted from Red Cross Rozelle
- Karen Walker owl print shirt thrifted from eBay
- Sussan denim jacket and Witchery moto jeans thrifted from Goodwill Lane Cove
loving preloved with The Thrifted Redhead
Keen as mustard about this fun comfy combination! A fur pom pom scarf thrifted from Vinnies Rozelle and a Gorman jacket thrifted through a Facebook BSS page took my jeans and sweater combo next level matchy matchy.
Absolutely thrilled to snaffle up these fabulous leather ECCO kicks for a mere $12. It cost me more to put new supportive inner soles in them. Thanks Vinnies Rozelle!
I was already feeling a bit 70s in my Boden cord A line skirt and Dana Kinter x Gorman printed crew neck sweater. This fabulous Karen Walker leather jacket (original RRP $650 after a spot of Google research) completed the look. It cost me $40 and half an hour worth of polishing to bring it back to life.
#TTRlovingpreloved with The Thrifted Redhead
If you love a spot of thrifting too, I’d love to see how you incorporate loving preloved into your style, decor and lifestyle.
Just tag me on Instagram! #TTRlovingpreloved @TheThriftedRedhead.
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any recently published style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- don’t just post and run – that’s not cool
- say hello in the comments – I’d love to know more about you and your blog
- share the love by commenting, pinning or sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar