Mood Board Monday with Life As We Know It is challenging me with the theme Neutrals. Thank goodness for the Welshman’s Big Bro and our tourist trail tiki tour of the Eastern Suburbs beaches today!
Neutral is as neutral does!
From left to right, top to bottom
- Beachcombed shells and broken china from Watson’s Bay
- Greige picket fence
- Thrifted hand crocheted baby blanket and statement bib necklace
- Bondi Beach
- Obi Bun Kenobi aka Mr Bunsy in his snuggle blanket
- Wittner lady heels and Country Road silk scarf print frock
- Latte Mox flats on Clovelly concrete – can’t tell you how much I love a concreted beach!
- Coffee cup in neutrals on navy stripes
- Moet & Chandon vintage Champagne with a Capital C – the way I like it
- Dorothy Perkins delivery of deliciousness
- Grand Watson cocktail at the Watson’s Bay Boutique Hotel
Check out how my fellow Mood Board Monday sharers are doing. Neutrals isn’t something that comes naturally to me, but I’m off to check out the Mood Board Monday participants for subtle elegance and natural fabulousness in chic neutrals. Join me!
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Images by Kim-Marie Williams
- Mood Board Monday Logo from Life As We Know It
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated for this post in any way, shape or form.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.