SPIN the PIN featuring gifted fashion from Passion Q, Lillianna Plus & Planet Shoes
I’ve been a bit slack and haven’t participated in one of my favourite styling challenges for a while. It’s SPIN the PIN with iCurvy.
The PINspiration outfit for April was an outfit nominated by me. I just love a mini kilt, ankle boots, colour, texture, lady bags and hats. Plus autumn is my favourite season of the year.
Gorgeous outfit huh?
The idea behind SPIN the PIN isn’t to recreate an outfit head to toe – although participants can certainly do so if they wish.
It is to be inspired by a stylish outfit found on Pinterest – PINspired, if you will.
I’m sharing my take on SPIN the PIN for April.
SPIN the PIN with iCurvy
I teamed a pretty print blouse by Passion Q from White Haven Emporium (gifted) with Jean Paul Gaultier for Target sailor jeans, and added some SPIN the PIN vibes with a thrifted vintage Sportscraft tartan cropped jacket and All About Eve navy wool fedora.
This is the Dark Side jersey version of the oh so pretty Wild Flower version I wore recently.
My super sized shades are disguising my poor sore eyes. Luckily, I don’t have an eye infection – I’m just getting my butt kicked by hayfever this season! I picked up the glasses brand new at my local Red Cross Shop for $20, and I adore them!
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code
- Grab the Wardrobe Wednesday button code
- Check out the Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday Pinterest board
[inlinkz_linkup id=624472 mode=1]
Liked this post and want to read more?
click here to get new posts in your inbox
click here to get my newsletter every week
this post contains some gifted items and affiliate links