The star of the show just had to be my DvF wrap dress. The wrap dress is a style icon in its own right, designed in the 70s by Diane von Furstenberg, another of my style icons.
Kimba Likes Style Guide | DvF Wrap Dress
My classic basic is my Mimco black leather sandals. My colourful piece is the gorgeously patterned DvF wrap dress, which coordinates beautifully with the pink Oroton silk scarf worn as a hair bow and my Metalicus slip. My clashing piece is a gorgeous cobalt leather handbag from Sterling & Hyde, (which also coordinates with my Mimco Sportivo watch). The watch was a gorgeous gift from my mother for my Big Four Oh My Gods.
The bottom left hand photograph looks just like my Dad on his wedding day. Same slicked back hair and the exact same eyes. They got married in 1972 but from the photos, it could be in the 1960s. So young, so innocent, before the Grizzly Adams beard years!
If you don’t blog, you can still join in the fun! Just tag @redcliffestyle and #fortyplusstyle when sharing outfit photos on Facebook and Instagram.
Kimba Likes Image Credits
- Images by Kim-Marie Williams
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you purchase from affiliate links in posts, my Shop My Style store or my Let’s Go Shopping section, bringing offers from my affiliate partners. Thank you if you do choose to do so.
- I am a Ruby Olive Ambassador
- I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.