Summer beauty is all about smooth, glowing sunkissed (faux of course) skin, tip to toe.
I’m sharing some summer beauty tools to get your skin and nails smooth, buffed and glowing. Best of all, you can use all these tools in the privacy of your own house – or take them on holiday with you!
Summer Beauty Tools
- Emjoi MicroNail Electric Nail Polisher $49.99 from Shaver Shop| click to shop
The MicroNail gives you naturally beautiful shiny nails with a shine that lasts for up to two weeks on its own. My tip is to apply nail polish after using the MicroNail for the longest lasting colour I’ve ever experienced.
- Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi $46.74 from Priceline | click to shop*
Gently rotate the battery operated pedi file over hard and rough areas on your feet for smooth, baby soft feet. My tip is to use before bed time, then apply a thick foot cream and a pair of cotton socks for the smoothest softest feet known to mankind.
- Schick Hydro Silk Trimstyle bikini trimmer razor from Priceline $19.99 | click to shop*
If your bikini line doesn’t go to Rio, then this combo hydrating razor and waterproof bikini trimmer is just the ticket. It’s battery operated so perfect to take on holiday to keep you nice!
- Riffi Original Exfoliating Mitt $19.95 from Adore Beauty | click to shop*
I absolutely swear by my Riffi for my soft skin. I use it with my shower gel daily for smooth skin, and boosted skin circulation. No more ingrown hairs on my bikini line either. My tip is to buff your hands with the Riffi too – and wave buhbye to rough cuticles.
- Jbronze Tanning Applicator Mitt $14.95 from Adore Beauty | click to shop*
For a smooth, streak free fake tan, this velvet glove will gently buff your application to perfection, leaving a streak free finish. My tip is to pop the mitt onto a coat hanger to tan hard to reach areas like the middle of your back.
Have you tried any of these products? Got any further tips to pass on? Do share, please!
Want more Kimba Likes?
Email me | Facebook | Twitter |Pinterest | Instagram |
Google+ | Bloglovin’ | RSS feed |
Subscribe to daily posts| Subscribe to my newsletter
* affiliate links | I received an Emjoi Micronail and Schick Trimstyle for trial purposes
Like this post? I’d love you to share it!