The Thrifted Redhead does Autumn Style File
We are so close to completing the first month of #AutumnStyleFile with the challenge nearly completed.
I absolutely love running the Style File challenges. Plus, I have to admit, I love being able to plan my wardrobe in advance! The weather has played havoc with that a few times. I mean, 40°C one week and 19°C the next? What’s with that?
I’ve got a tonne of fabulous #stylefileINSPIRE posts lined up to share too. One of my favourite things EVER!
I’m sharing some of my Autumn Style File outfits featuring thrifted finds. Did you know I run another Instagram account, where I share my opshopped outfits? Check out The Thrifted Redhead!
what The Thrifted Redhead wore | Witchery top
To let the pants really shine, I teamed them with a classic basic. A black crepe Witchery top with wide short sleeves and a swing back that I found at one of my favourite resellers at the Rozelle Collectors Markets.
Remember my Mindful Shopping rules? I bought this piece recently, to team with printed pants.
- I will wear it layered over printed maxi dress to winterise it
- layered over a black & white striped swing top and jeans for a casual look
- over a high waisted A line skirt with ankle boots for a dressy casual look
what The Thrifted Redhead wore | 90s vibes
I amped up those vibes with a couple of fabulous thrifted pieces. Firstly, an amazing vintage Von Troska skirt thrifted from Vinnies Leichhardt. A recent purchase which made its debut for this outfit.
This is really unique piece from a now defunct Australian label. It will take some styling but I’m up for the challenge!
- Teamed with an olive silk cami and leopard kitten heels for date night
- Worn with a knotted white T shirt and white sneaks for a fun weekend outing
- A black scoop neck top and black leather biker jacket with ankle boots for a tough pretty look
Secondly, a Dana Kinter x Gorman Clothing blouse that I only decided I wanted after it had sold out, so I was chuffed to nab one from a BSS page.
- I’ve also worn the blouse untucked with cropped jeans
- And layered with a white linen pinafore dress
- I’m packing it for Fiji to wear tied at the waist over chambray culottes
what The Thrifted Redhead wore | LBD
For #littleblackdress, I wore a fun City Chic LBD thrifted from Goodwill Lane Cove, with an amazing Sass & Bide embroidered belt thrifted from Red Cross Rozelle a few years ago. I’ve worn the belt tied in the reverse too.
My LBD has fun ruffle detail around the sleeves and the cutout in the back, and an elasticated waist.
- super cute winter outfit with a striped LS top layered underneath, coloured opaque tights and ankle boots
- date night chic with a metallic belt and heels
- casj outfit perfection with a distressed denim jacket and hi tops
what The Thrifted Redhead wore | Witchery jacket
For #militarychic, I teamed new Kmart camo skinnies with a thrifted Witchery khaki waterfall jacket and Isla striped tunic dress.
I thrifted the black tunic two summers ago when on holiday in New Zealand. I had packed for summer weather but got decidedly winter weather. We lit the fire every night and I had to layer up; even borrowing clothes from my son! I found a great little second hand boutique in the small country town we were staying in and grabbed some jeans, a knit and this tunic for layering.
I thrifted the Witchery jacket from the Rozelle Collectors Markets, from a girl who has having a closet clearout. Thanks lady! I am a sucker for a waterfall cut plus we all love anything with pockets, right?
- I will wear this jacket with double denim and my Burberry cashmere scarf for the winter
- Teamed with a floral baby doll dress and combat boots for a tough pretty look
- Worn with a blush fitted tank tucked into a fitted denim pencil skirt and leopard ankle boots for a sexy casj look
what Kimba Likes wore | ASOS satin pants
For my #sportsluxe outfit, I knew it had to be these amazing ginger ASOS satin pants I thrifted for the occasion. Another fabulous Red Cross Rozelle find.
The drawstring waist and piped side stripes screamed sports luxe. I teamed them with a mesh bolero [collab with Verge Clothing], blush leopard tank from Kmart and Pieds Australia ath-luxe sandals [kindly gifted]. Use code 25OFF to get your Pieds for $59 with free shipping!
- preppy sports luxe style teamed with my Witchery black top and tan leather loafers
- casj style with rose gold sneakers and a black T shirt
- black hi lo top, leather biker jacket and black heels for date night
Have you followed my Mindful Shopping rules? Thrifted anything awesome lately?
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any recently published style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- don’t just post and run – that’s not cool
- say hello in the comments – I’d love to know more about you and your blog
- share the love by commenting, pinning or sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
Liked this post and want to read more?
click here to get new posts in your inbox
let’s have a chat on Facebook
check out my life in pictures on Instagram
get pinspired on Pinterest with me
this post contains some affiliate links