On Wednesdays, we wear pink. On Wardrobe Wednesday, I’m sharing this super duper cute pink dress from The Violet Vixen.
A gorgeous gift from The Violet Vixen, this Sourpuss Clothing dress is pretty much my ideal dress. It’s stretch cotton. Pink with black and white polkadot trim. Retrocute 50s diner style. It features bunnies – zombie bunnies! Brain cupcakes, skulls and rabbit tails. The piece de resistance is that it has pockets!
I styled the dress with a pearl detailed necklace from the op shop, Sportsgirl pearl ear jackets, and Wittner black patent leather wedge sandals. It really didn’t need anything else.
A dress is an outfit all by itself – it’s the lazy girl’s go to for instant style.
The Violet Vixen | Hellbilly Zombie Bunnies Dress
I’m wearing an XL, FYI. The dress is $72.35 AUD. Shipping isn’t cheap at $35 for orders over $150, but for such unique and intriguing designs, it is definitely worth considering. Team up with a couple of friends and split the postage!
You will find steampunk, vintage glam, rockabilly and corsetry on The Violet Vixen. Plus shoes, accessories, and unique menswear too.
I’m eyeing up gorgeous retrocute designs for my summer wardrobe.
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. Plus I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code
[inlinkz_linkup id=584934 mode=1]