Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m delighted to be your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Every Wednesday, you are invited to share a fashion post with the Wardrobe Wednesday Glam Squad. Anything you like as long as it is fashion related.
Share an outfit you loved and tell us why it made you feel so fabulous. Perhaps share a favourite piece that you’ve styled for different occasions. One piece styled several different ways. Perhaps be brave and share the story of a piece you just can’t make work – the Wardrobe Wednesday Glam Squad may just be able to offer some suggestions!
If you’re playing along with Nikki at Styling You for #everydaystyle, you are very welcome to join in the Wardrobe Wednesday fun. Wardrobe Wednesday is all about sharing fashion inspiration – we love everyday style just as much as we love date night glamour.
What I Wore | Everyday Style 1-9 February
I’m so enjoying sharing my Everyday Style with Nikki from Styling You. So as not to overwhelm you, I’ve shared the first week (and a bit) of February.
Click here to see a little Flipagram of my Everyday Style so far!
My February so far has been all about the school run, casual weekends with the family, lunch with the girls, hot weather and lots of colour. Oh and just a few accessories too!
Wardrobe Wednesday Shop My Style | Everyday Style Accessories
1. Blue Stud Earrings by WoodGlass Designs $15 2. Odette leather clutch by Anizoe from Fashionista Depot on sale $30 | 3. Falling Flowers Kimono by Bohemian Traders $119 | 4. Never Too Many Bunnies scarf by Kirbee Lawler $55 5. Kimono by Verily on sale $49 6. Bangles by KeepResin Crown $33, Dot Basic $38.50 in a range of colours 7. Long beaded necklace by Leaf & Feather $39 8. Mox flats $39.99
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Thank you for joining me for Wardrobe Wednesday.
To join in, just follow the linky instructions below and link up a fashion post. You can grab the button code here or on my sidebar.
I would love it if you would be so kind as to share Wardrobe Wednesday with fellow fashionistas and invite them to be part of the Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday Glam Squad! Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated.
In return, I will share your posts via my social media network, comment on every post and add an image to the Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday Pinterest board. Let me know if you’d like an invitation to pin to the board!
Kimba Likes Image Credits
- Product images from Anizoe, Fashionista Depot, Verily, WoodGlass Designs, Bohemian Traders, Kirbee Lawler, KeepResin, Mox, Leaf & Feather
- Images by Kim-Marie Williams
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links in posts or my Let’s Go Shopping! section and purchase. Thank you if you do choose to do so.
- I am a Ruby Olive Ambassador
- I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated for this post
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.
Wardrobe Wednesday | Linky Party
[inlinkz_linkup id=370852 mode=1 pageSize=300]