Rockmans biker jeggings gifted for trial & review
Denim is a neutral in my book. It goes with everything, adds instant style, can be dressed up with heels or dressed down with kicks. Everyone from grannies to babies wear denim.
I have denim in all shapes and forms from handbags to shoes to hair accessories. Plus clothes, of course! Jackets, skirts, dresses … not forgetting jeans.
I have some very expensive designer denim (thank you Shopbop 70% off clearance), and I have $10 Kmart denim. You know, those denim shorts that everyone fell for this summer. I wore the hell out of them.
I’ve found you the It Denim Piece that everyone will want to wear this winter. Flattering, perfect for layering and an absolute bargain.
Introducing the Rockmans biker jeggings
- Sizes 8 to 20
- Smoothing wide flat elastic waistband
- Biker girl seamed detail
- Back pockets
- Wear like leggings, look like jeans
- Available in three washes – black, indigo and blue
- Try the size down – these babies are stretchy!
What are you waiting for? Run don’t walk! Right now, you can get two pairs of Rockmans biker jeggings for only $60. I know right?! Bargainista Alert.
Wearing Rockmans Biker Jeggings
For a relaxing Sunday at home, I teamed my Rockmans biker jeggings with my long sleeve Ruby & Lilli Mini XOs and Jean Paul Gaultier for Target kimono jacket. Strictly speaking, it is a dressing gown, but I won’t tell if you don’t!
Oops, I did it again. Same Rockmans biker jeggings, same Steve Madden from Shopbop fringed ankle boots (gifted), similar Ruby & Lilli Glitterati long sleeve T shirt. I added my autumn go to, a sleeveless vest. Warm enough and cool enough, all at the same time.
This French Connection fur gilet was purchased on Boxing Day when I popped out to exchange a Christmas gift and couldn’t believe how cool the weather was. Merry Christmas to me!
Wearing Rockmans boyfriend jeans
I just couldn’t resist these faded and distressed Rockmans boyfriend jeans at $59.95. Sorry, sold out online.
Tough pretty print clash all in one outfit – love that!
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code below
- Grab the Wardrobe Wednesday button code
- Check out the Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday Pinterest board
- Get the InLinkz code to add link up to your blog post
[inlinkz_linkup id=618356 mode=1]
Liked this post and want to read more?
click here to get new posts in your inbox
click here to get my newsletter every week
this post contains affiliate links