True to the shared ethos of both Kelly and Kimba, Wardrobe Wednesday is likely to feature several thrifted and opshopped bargain buys. Come and join in the fun!
What I Wore
I adore Verily’s designs. Leonie Macleod, the beauty and the brains behind Verily , is the master of the cut. Her pieces are deceptively simple and oh so flattering with their curve enhancing design.
This piece was a limited edition and has now sold out. It is perfect for dealing with tricky transseasonal weather. Wear tights underneath, with ankle boots and add a scarf and a cardigan and jacket on top and you’re good to go. As the day cools down and heats up, just add and remove layers. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
I’ve added a long geometric House of Harlow necklace to draw the eye down – a classic curve deflecting move. I’m not usually a fan of neutrals on neutrals so I’ve added a pop of mustard yellow with some fab Sussan opaque tights. I bang on about these tights all the time – very good quality at such a tiny price.
I’m wearing Wittner black suede Albert slippers and cream Mimco Tattoo Bubble brogues. A Brown Sugar lurex oversized bolero cardigan is keeping me snuggly and my gorgeous tan cropped leather jacket is doing the same. Isn’t it amazing how different the same piece can look with a different layer?
It’s pretty cute with purple tights too, don’t you think? Goes as well with my Target Alton Stud ankle boots as with my Ziera antique gold T bar flats. The neutral cardigan is a cotton knit poncho cardigan by Sadie from Meshh in Byron Bay – one of my favourite shops! Love a neck party too. This one has pieces from Pleasure, Little Treasure, Seven Cherubs and my old favourite pave diamond heart, a love token from the Welshman many, many years ago.
The beautiful lipstick is Red by Mary Kay, for whom I’m proud to be an independent Beauty Consultant.
Shop My Style
1. Squiggle Tunic by Verily | Reduced to $49 from $99 | Click here to purchase | My limited edition dress has sold out but this is the same fabulous print
2. Two Tier Aztec Long Chain Necklace by Atmos&Here from The Iconic | $19.95 | Click here to purchase | Love a long line feature necklace
3. Inka Shrug Knit by G Star RAW from The Iconic | Reduced to $133 from $190 | Click here to purchase | Fabulous trans seasonal layering piece
4. Poncho Cardigan by Sadie from Meshh Byron Bay | $69.95 | Click here to purchase | perfect match | 100% cotton and perfect for layering
5. Rise by Windsor Smith from The Iconic | $99.95 | Click here to purchase | classic navy canvas dress shoes | love the purple laces!
6. Dixie Ankle Boots from Target | $30 | Click here to purchase | seriously cute and what a bargain price!
7. Embellished Quilt Faux Leather Jacket| Reduced to $25 | Click here to purchase
Kimba Likes Style Notes:
- Verily Limited Edition Squiggle Maxi Dress – purchased from Verily
- Brown Sugar Lurex Cardigan – gifted from Brown Sugar
- House of Harlow necklace – thrifted from eBay
- Mustard and purple opaque tights – purchased from Sussan
- Mimco Brogues – purchased from Mimco outlet
- Wittner Albert slippers – thrifted from Red Cross Rozelle
- Tan leather jacket – thrifted from Rozelle Markets
- Sadie poncho cardigan – purchased from Meshh Byron Bay
- Target Alton Stud Boots – purchased from Target on sale
- Ziera T bar flats – purchased from Ziera on sale
- Crystal necklace – purchased from Pleasure, Little Treasure
- Angel wings and Key to my Heart necklaces from Seven Cherubs
- Bunny charm – purchased from Whiskers Lane
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Photographs copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Images sourced from Verily, The Iconic, Fashionista Depot, Meshh Byron Bay
- Wardrobe Wednesday image from Kiwi Womens Style
- Images edited by Kim-Marie Williams using PicMonkey
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.