My gorgeous little boy is still gorgeous, but not so little anymore. He graduates primary school today, and celebrated last night with a fabulous Year 6 graduation dinner soiree with his fellow students.
Year 6 graduation dinners weren’t a thing when I grew up – way back in the latter Cretaceous period. What a fun way to celebrate such an important milestone.
Year 6 Graduation | Boyo Style
Boyo let me style him – a rare treat for his mama!
He’s not keen on jeans, but happily wears his drop crotch denim cuffed drawstring pants. You know, denim trackies! I hit Cotton On and picked up a pair of chinos – well, chino trackies anyway. A patterned denim shirt with contrast cuffs was added to the Cotton On haul.
A pair of denim kicks from Target did the trick for footwear.
I was rather keen on the idea of a bow tie, but wasn’t sure Boyo would be. I should have known it was the perfect accompaniment to his quirky sense of style.
Look at that sweet cheeky little monkey! Years of school event dress ups, plays and look at the very top – his first day at school Oh bless!
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. Plus I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code
[inlinkz_linkup id=591491 mode=1]